• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Old Pokemon That Should Return To His Team For XY

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    In the BW series in season 16 Ash's Charizard made a comeback to his team in the episode Fires Of A Red Hot Reunion. I think they will probably make another one of his old Pokemon return to Ash's team later on in xy series. Hard to say for me as all of Ash's Pokemon are good although Snorlax was quite funny.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • There are a lot of pokemon that I wish he would bring back and evolve. But I think Gible should be brought back the most and evolve.

I would also love to see Sceptile and Glalie again.

Lizardo

Public Enemy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Ever since ORAS was announced a part of me has been holding out hope that the anime would have Satoshi bring back Jukain at some point to serve as his requisite Grass-type Pokémon, and showcase its new Mega Evolution. I understand that likely won't happen, and he'll probably just catch a Meecle or something, but a team consisting of Mega Jukain, Gekkouga, Fiarrow, and a certain other Pokémon he seems likely to get in the future, would make for the most impressive Pokémon lineup Satoshi has ever had.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I haven't been watching Pokémon at all ever since Black and White series had begun; somehow, it tended to chase me away. Their art-style didn't seem to catch my taste very well, most music were slow and steady (which didn't seem to complement their usual way of approaching things), and in general, the plot seemed to have been rather bland. However, I've gotten some chance to watch some episodes of X and Y during last couple of months, and thankfully, it has definitely brought my interest back!

As for which Pokémon I'd like to see Ash bring back, I'd say Swellow from Advance Generation series. Apparently, they currently have seven unannounced mega-evolutions in ORAS, and I feel it's very likely one of them might be Mega-Swellow, especially considering that it's native to Hoenn and is seemingly more popular than some other bird Pokémon they have. If they do introduce it, I believe this would give them an opportunity to show it all off in-anime.

Aside from that, Sceptile would be pretty cool, too, as mentioned above. If they'd brought Gible back as Iceman had stated, it wouldn't be so bad, either, as we'd have some chance of seeing the Pokémon go through its evolution and whatnot.

pkmin3033

A lot of Ash's old Pokemon have Mega Evolutions, so I think a lot of them are primed to make a comeback...I'd quite like to see one he hasn't used for a while re-appear, though. If he FINALLY went and got his Pidgeot back and that mega evolved, that'd be awesome, as unlikely as it may be.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I kind of wish Butterfree would return for an episode... maybe with his wife and kids...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • The only likely candidates to return to Ash's team, for the purpose of giving him a Mega Evolution of his own, are Charizard (with a Charizardite Y stone), Sceptile, Heracross, and Glalie. I'm voting for Charizard to come back once again, because I'm predicting a Mega Charizard X vs. Mega Charizard Y battle between Ash and Alan near the end of the saga.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I would like to see sceptile and charizard return and ash mega evolve them and his bulbasaur evolves into vemusaur and returns so that it mega evolves too, well most probably its going to happen as the things are going right now

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    If any of Ash's Pokémon will return, surely it has to be one that can Mega evolve. It's the whole basis of the XY anime, it has to be done. I'd like to see a Grass type, so Heracross would be getting my vote (Bug, grass, same thing).

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
    Years
  • It would be so amazing to bring back Pidgeot and have it mega evolve! I still don't know why they forgot about Pidgeot, it was he's most loyal and one of the most powerfull Pokemon he had. Ash's Sceptile and Heracross are my second favourite to mega evolve. Oh and Snorlax just for fun!
    tumblr_mjbqz1no2q1r72ht7o4_r1_500.gif

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    It would be so amazing to bring back Pidgeot and have it mega evolve! I still don't know why they forgot about Pidgeot, it was he's most loyal and one of the most powerfull Pokemon he had. Ash's Sceptile and Heracross are my second favourite to mega evolve. Oh and Snorlax just for fun!
    tumblr_mjbqz1no2q1r72ht7o4_r1_500.gif

What episode was that Pidgeot gif from? I want to say either BW or XY due to the art style, but all I can say is that it definitely wasn't from the Original Series.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • It would be awesome to bring back butterfree.I dont know why they forgot butterfree as it was the most reliable bug pokemon of Ash.

Back