• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

lilyc0ve

horoscope: hungry
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 21, 2018
    Hey, I'm Jo, 26 from the UK.

I made an account on here years ago, and was recently reminded of it due to a birthday email. I'm still a huge Pokéfan and currently active on a few different forums, so I'd like to start posting here too. I'm older and wiser *cough* so hopefully I'll stick around this time. :D

I've been playing since Gen 1, recently completed my dex (finally!). I'm mainly interested in trading, breeding/shiny hunting and collecting.

See you all around!

Years
  • Heyo Jo, welcome back to PC. <3 That's good, PC is awesome, especially atm because of the hype surrounding Sun & Moon. Glad you decided to pop back in.

I used to be on a few different Pokémon forums myself but fell out of it... nothing really compares to this place. What game did you finish your dex on? Congrats!

lilyc0ve

horoscope: hungry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 21, 2018
    Heyo Jo, welcome back to PC. <3 That's good, PC is awesome, especially atm because of the hype surrounding Sun & Moon. Glad you decided to pop back in.

I used to be on a few different Pokémon forums myself but fell out of it... nothing really compares to this place. What game did you finish your dex on? Congrats!

Thanks for the welcome back :)

I finished on pokemon X, such a good feeling!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hey you :) Isaw you some times today!
    Well, welcome! I hope you'll like this forum!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, I'm Jo, 26 from the UK.

I made an account on here years ago, and was recently reminded of it due to a birthday email. I'm still a huge Pokéfan and currently active on a few different forums, so I'd like to start posting here too. I'm older and wiser *cough* so hopefully I'll stick around this time. :D

I've been playing since Gen 1, recently completed my dex (finally!). I'm mainly interested in trading, breeding/shiny hunting and collecting.

See you all around!
    aaa Hi! Welcome to PC! Or welcome back, perhaps, haha. Wow, you joined even before I did. Hopefully you'll find something interesting to keep you hooked this time (;

Years
  • Hey, I'm Jo, 26 from the UK.

See you all around!

So glad you decided to stop on by! I can't wait to hear what you have to say and hear all about the shiny Pokmon you've collected! I'm fairly new here, but I'm not new to VBullitin, so it's all good! What's your favorite Pokémon Type to use? I enjoy Electric and Steel types! Also, if you're ever in the mood to chat, I'm almost always free and available, so don't hesitate to type me up some conversations! I'm also interested in music and am currently in a battle with Soundcloud, and I'm actually attempting to load things on there now. Feel free to check out my other links in my signature, because the music is all there as well! Cheers, and I hope you stick around this time!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hello Jo! Welcome to PC ^^ Glad you've come back! Also glad to hear you're into Pokémon after all these years! I've been into it since the beginning too, so I'm in the same boat :) Except for the part about completing the Dex--I'm still working on that ;w; (congrats on that, by the way!)

Hope to see you around, hope you have a good time on PC!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hey Jo, welcome back~ c: So you're an October baby too, huh? What's your favorite shiny? Nice to meet you and I hope see you posting up a storm in the Pokemon subforums too!

Back