• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Oran

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Pokemon Oran

Introduction:
    Hi i'm Blue Onyx. Pokemon Oran is being made using RPG MakerXP and Pokemon Essentials. The game started development on 4/08/2016. The Games name is based of the Pokemon Oran Berry.

Story
    Pokemon Oran Takes place in the Aricola Region. Your mother is the world famous Pokemon Breeder. When the Professor of the region, Professor Redwood, asks you to come see him and sends you on a journey to fill the pokedex you go see your mother who already has specially bred some strong Pokemon ready for you. You know very little of your father your mother will tell you very little about him other than he was one of the greatest trainers the world has known. With a powerful family Background you set out hoping to create a name for yourself in the world of Pokemon.

Having just left home your'e already confronted by a organisation known as Team Rocket know your name and seem to have an agenda set against you. As well as dealing with a new and improved Team Rocket a legendary pokemon is sick and needs your help to stay alive (hence the name Oran as in the healing Oran berry). where will your journey take you....

Features/Planed features

• Immersive plot line and charterer development
    • large amount of Starter Pokemon some Original starters and some rare Pokemon throughout the generations.
    • A new big region the Aricola Region
    • Possibility of two regions and
    • Big post game
    • A revamped team rocket
    • Return of some characters
    • Two rivals
    • A good difficulty that is harder than the official pokemon games but will not require you to grind needlessly for hours
    • A way to run and create your own gym (i do not currently have any ideas on how to implement this but i am determined to add this feature so any ideas would be appreciated :) )
    • Not all Pokemon available but some from each generation with all the fan favorites (pokedex total of about (250-300) so still a relatively large pokedex (Comment any pokemon you would like in the game)
    • Items which take Over from the HMs so no longer is it needed to carry around HM Slaves in your party.

I will Be working i this game often So expect the first Demo to be out shortly and regular updates However the demo and the final product will be very different.

if you have any ideas anything would be welcome and i will see what i can do about implementing them in the game.

Thanks,
    BlueOnyx

Last edited:

Voultronix

Pokemon Fossil Creator
    Years
  • Although hack isn't probably a good word to use in game development section I think your game has potential and I also like it because my games protagonist also has a similar background

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    Thanks yea sorted the hack thing out, and good luck with your game aswell

Back