• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and excited!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Finally found a website for trade partners, sweet.

Family man with a couple kids. Loved the first 4 gens but then "grew up". My wife got me back into it somehow and I'm hooked again!

Almost completed my living dex, just missing arceus and diancie. Once that's done I plan on making a competitive shiny living dex (oh the long nights that shall be wasted).

My friend code is 4914-6795-7174: Rokhaem. I play a Japanese Omega Ruby and English Y. Cheers!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Finally found a website for trade partners, sweet.

Family man with a couple kids. Loved the first 4 gens but then "grew up". My wife got me back into it somehow and I'm hooked again!

Almost completed my living dex, just missing arceus and diancie. Once that's done I plan on making a competitive shiny living dex (oh the long nights that shall be wasted).

My friend code is 4914-6795-7174: Rokhaem. I play a Japanese Omega Ruby and English Y. Cheers!
    Hi and welcome to PC! It's nice to see that pokémon attracts people young and old, not just kids c: I'm going to keep enjoying it for as long as I can haha.

You're becoming a shiny hunter eventually then? I think there is a club for that over in Pokémon Gaming Central, if you want to check it out!

Years
  • Once that's done I plan on making a competitive shiny living dex (oh the long nights that shall be wasted).

Indeed... that will take a while. Welcome Rok! It's nice to meet you. B] Pokémon is fun for all ages so I'm glad you're back into it. I've been a fan since I was 9 and hope to keep going strong.

See you around, have fun. o/

Years
  • Alright! Always good to see someone get back into the swing of things! I hope you find many a trade here on the forums and hope you'll stick with us for a good long while!

Back