• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Hey! A couple of weeks back i pre-ordered a Special Edition 2DS and Pokemon Moon so i thought at some point i'd need to find a community to be a part of! I also make Youtube videos with my daughter and do Blog posts with Pokemon being the subject from time to time.

Also i don't know where to post this but i want to do a blog post highlighting the 3 starter Pokemon for Sun and Moon, showing strengths and weaknesses and basically just talking about them. What, in particular, would you be interested in reading about on this topic?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • If you want to ask people what they'd be interested in seeing from your content you could always make a blog post. You'll need 5 posts to access blogs, but that shouldn't be difficult to get at all (just make sure not to spam)! Probably won't get too much feedback in your introduction thread since people come here to welcome other users to the forum haha.

Welcome Secret, it's nice to meet you. :D For future reference, next time you post try to avoid posting several times in a row if you were the last poster. Helps keep things clean around here. You can always just add more to your post by clicking the 'edit' button next to it.

Otherwise, have a splendid time!

Years
  • I can't believe I missed you! I feel bad now... welcome to the forums! I hope you like our 2DS as much as I like mine! I got tired of the hinges wearing down on the clamshell designed handhelds and I also felt more nostalgic for a 'classic' Gameboy experience without too much 3D (my eyes are bad enough as it is)! I can't wait to be friends! We've got some good things going on here in the communities and the forums so don't hesitate to check everything out as soon as possible!

Back