• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another person in this corner of the internet

Aogon

OYSTERS, CLAMS & COCKLES
Years
  • Hello!

I've been a solid Pokemon fan since GSC. Yet I never really bothered to build an online Pokemon presence. But here I am, building one.

I'm 20, living in the UK and surviving university while stumbling through a Politics degree. If it's not Pokemon, I live and breathe Game of Thrones. I'm an anime fan, a guy with a taste for expensive coffee and a solid 5.5 on the Kinsley scale.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome, Aogon! =) Good to have you here with us on PC especially awesome considering you're a fan of pokemon, which are really clever games. ♥ Hope you'll be with us a long while, and hopefully this forum proves to be welcoming for ya'.

Aw, yeah, Uni will be tough work, but still, I hope that it will all go well for you! And aw. hey, what sorts of anime do you like? I haven't watched any new ones lately as I'm stuck with Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball Super. But yeah, alls good! Have a wonderful stay. Hope we can become great friends!~

Aogon

OYSTERS, CLAMS & COCKLES
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome, Aogon! =) Good to have you here with us on PC especially awesome considering you're a fan of pokemon, which are really clever games. ♥ Hope you'll be with us a long while, and hopefully this forum proves to be welcoming for ya'.

Aw, yeah, Uni will be tough work, but still, I hope that it will all go well for you! And aw. hey, what sorts of anime do you like? I haven't watched any new ones lately as I'm stuck with Fairy Tail and Dragon Ball Super. But yeah, alls good! Have a wonderful stay. Hope we can become great friends!~

Hey! Thanks for the welcome. I watch anime season to season, really enjoyed Kekkai Sensen last season. But yeah, I enjoy Fairy Tail too :)

Which anime have you watched? And coffee is my favorite drink ever! Also hi I've also started with GSC :)

Also what is the kinsley scale?

I've watched quite a lot of anime, I've been into it for around 4 years now. Everything from Code Geass to stuff like Ping Pong and Nodame Cantabile.

The Kinsley scale is a simple spectrum from 1-6 to pinpoint sexual orientation (pretty gay in my case).

And thanks for the welcome!

Years
  • Never too late to build an online presence around these communities. Never too late at all. 8D; Welcome, Aogon! I've been into Pokemon since R/B/Y.. still as addicted as ever and always happy meeting other fans.

aaa you like Fairy Tail too? Makes me happy, the manga's pretty good right now and I'm enjoying the new antagonists. The anime's been picking up too since they're finally animating the Tartaros arc which I've been especially excited for. That said, please enjoy yourself here! You seem awesome and it'd stink if we lost you so quickly. :(

Years
  • Hey! Thanks for the welcome. I watch anime season to season, really enjoyed Kekkai Sensen last season. But yeah, I enjoy Fairy Tail too :)

I've watched quite a lot of anime, I've been into it for around 4 years now. Everything from Code Geass to stuff like Ping Pong and Nodame Cantabile.

The Kinsley scale is a simple spectrum from 1-6 to pinpoint sexual orientation (pretty gay in my case).

And thanks for the welcome!

Oh ok ^~^ I am a transgirl and bisexual so don't be afraid of me lol.

Aogon

OYSTERS, CLAMS & COCKLES
    Years
  • Haven't heard of Kekkai Sensen; would you recommend it? o:

Definitely! It's a perfect blend of comedy and action. Very innovative with storytelling too.

Never too late to build an online presence around these communities. Never too late at all. 8D; Welcome, Aogon! I've been into Pokemon since R/B/Y.. still as addicted as ever and always happy meeting other fans.

aaa you like Fairy Tail too? Makes me happy, the manga's pretty good right now and I'm enjoying the new antagonists. The anime's been picking up too since they're finally animating the Tartaros arc which I've been especially excited for. That said, please enjoy yourself here! You seem awesome and it'd stink if we lost you so quickly. :(

Hey, thanks for the welcome!

I just can't shake Pokemon. Even the slightest hint of a new game, and I'm checking news sites daily. Yeah, I'm really enjoying the manga at the moment, the 1 year time skip has been handled a lot better than the 7 year skip. It's been nice to see the anime move beyond filler as well, and the Tartaros arc should be good! I'll be sure to stick around and build a presence around here! :)

Oh ok ^~^ I am a transgirl and bisexual so don't be afraid of me lol.
    Good to know! Again, thanks for the welcome! :)

Back