• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I was just about to post about getting a shiny.

xnk1364782890p.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sweet, I was a shiny Rayquaza there. One of the best shinies, in my opinion. [: Who was a Haxorus? It says Male and 19, so was that Jz? Shiny Haxorus is pretty great, as well.

-Jess/Slender

Edit:
Shiny Giratina? I didn't see it. That's awesome, though haha.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
This has got to be one of the greatest things that's ever happened on my time on PC. I'm not sure that anything will ever top it. Except for whatever they may do next April Fool's. Try and guess who I am btw.

EDIT
I just got a shiny Snivy. If I get every shiny Grass-type starter, I will be insanely happy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was Nidoran (f) twice already.
Kind of a big goal, Element. Haha perhaps aim for getting a shiny of at least one Pokemon from each grass-type starter evolution line?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm just waiting on Dwebble and Crustle idec if they're shiny. :(

it looks like a lot of people have 'mon they really wanna see themselves as though so yeah

~ cilan

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The second shiny I ran into here was my own post and it was an Ivysaur. [B I like the Bulbasaur line, but not as shinies.

Niiiice, a shiny Scolipede [:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
So I've got a 1/2 shot at being shiny but only a 4/649 shot of getting 'mon I really want.

Oh well! Keep posting till they show~

~ cilan

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I got shiny Mew, Shiny Agron. And for legends I was Reshiram, and Victini....
I hope I can get a Hoenn legend for today xD
Edit: and now a shiny Ferroseed lol...which has turned into a normal Magnemite 0_o and now into a shiny Stunfisk...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh idc if they're shiny or not. I just want them. :>

Also: how many are refreshing pages to get what they want vs posting more and hoping for the best every time?

~ cilan

Cid

Years
I turned off all the indicators so no one will know who I am. >D
except people with eyes. yknow cuz you could click on a person's profile. but w/e haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back