• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The war of the Wolves and Wolcans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
Years
IC: I heard voices coming from what looked like a cavern. I crept up to the cavern, and climbed up the top... and i jumped down into the cave and looked at the Wolcan, then the dragon-wolf.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
"Okay," I said to Saphira, smiling. I bolted off into the sky again, and a streak of lightning missed my wing by only an inch. "That was a close one! Way TOO close!" I exclaimed, descending to the earth and landing by the pure wolcan. "Do you know of any place that we can take shelter around here? You seem to be an ally, so I think I can trust you.."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
OOC:I meant MA, but it doesn't matter.
IC:"That's terrible," I replied in a sympathetic tone. "Well, we must get out of the way of this lightning somehow."

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: oops... sorry.^^'

ic: Saphira nodded, and pulled into a nosedive. The feeling of the wind rushing past her face always made everything better.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Another lightning bolt nearly struck me, and I would've been a goner if I hadn't made a rolling dodge. I knew that the next time a bolt came down I would have less luck. I had to get down as soon as possible. Since falling would be faster than flying, I held my wings stiff to my sides and let gravity do the rest. Once I was a few inches from the ground, I spread my wings, flapped once or twice, and landed gently. The storm was becoming havoc, and I couldn't spot Saphira through the rain and lightning. "Saphira! Where are you?" I called, my voice lost in the wind and the booming thunder accompanying the lightning. I could only hope that she would make it down..

Sawyer

���
Years
IC: I looked at the dragon-wolf and snarled. "I overheard your plan... why do you want to kill the wolves anyway? Think about it... I would have attacked you both, but i don't have time." I ran away as fast as i could, and noticed the half-breeds land down onto the ground. I smiled and walked away.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Can I join? If so I'll need some filling in.

Wolf or Wolcan: Wolf
Name: Comet
Looks: Silver tail, black fur with a tinge of gold, gold eyes, and a silver star on her forehead. When the moon light touches the star it seems to glow and a gold streak appears next to it. When this happens it looks just like a comet.
Personalilty: She?s a calm wolf by nature, brave, and will always protect her friends. Even if it means making the oltament sacrifice. She very strong, very fast, and very agile, and she's not afraid to prove it.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: sure. anyone can join.^^

ic: Saphira rab strait into the ground, while trying to dodge a falling limb. It hit her side, and Saphira could have sworn she heard something crack...

ooc: charming.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: sure. there is a big storm right now, and mine and pika-mew`s charas are trying to land. but saphira wolf got hit in the side, and now she has broken ribs.

whats been going on is a different story though...

Alana

Years
OOC: Alright.

Comet stayed huddled in a small clump of bushes. She was wet and cold. Suddenly she heard a load snap and stood up. "What was that?"

Sawyer

���
Years
I saw Comet hiding in a bush looking at the flying Wolcan. I saw that Saphira was hurt, she looked numb. I stepped back and ran forward. As soon as i hit the edge, i jumped as far as i could to try to help Saphira, but i didn't get far enough, and fell to the hard ground. I lay there, aching. "Comet... he...l...p... m...e..."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Saphira wasn't coming. I had to take action. I blindly flew back into the eye of the storm, the wind and rain blurring my vision. I dimly heard an odd crack that wasn't the roaring thunder, and glided toward it. A bush hit me square in the face, but I didn't falter from my mission, and continued toward the noise.

Sawyer

���
Years
My body twitched as i got up... I ran back up the mountain and kept trying to help Saphira, but i couldn't jump far enough... and i was just a wolf.

Alana

Years
Comet came out of her hiding place to help the other wolf. She ran and lept landing beside him. She looked at Saphira. "Are you ok? If you are then I'm going tohelp her." Nods at Saphira.

OOC: I'm a new wolf so I don't know peoples names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back