• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deus EX: Trading Revolution

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
  • can i get one of the slowking's plz and do u have any egg move pokemon didnt see any on your listings
    Sure, adding you to the list, just vm with your friend code and when you're available to trade and I do have egg move Pokémon, I just haven't got around to making a section within my trade thread.

Yanma

Yanma
    Years
  • Hai! I'm interested in you Giveaway Slowking, Gigalith, Zoroark and Liligant.

I can offer:

Shiny Flawless Bold Cresselia Lv 100 EV'd in HP and Def
    Shiny Flawless Timid Espeon Lv 100 EV'd in Sp. Atk and Spe with Magic Bounce and Baton Pass
    and Shiny Flawless Timid Kyurem Lv 75 UT .

Let me know if you're interested. Hope I have my first trade in PC (:

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • Hai! I'm interested in you Giveaway Slowking, Gigalith, Zoroark and Liligant.
    I can offer:
    Shiny Flawless Bold Cresselia Lv 100 EV'd in HP and Def Shiny Flawless Timid Espeon Lv 100 EV'd in Sp. Atk and Spe with Magic Bounce and Baton Pass and Shiny Flawless Timid Kyurem Lv 75 UT .
    Let me know if you're interested. Hope I have my first trade in PC (:
    Sounds good, I've added your fc so let me know when you're available for the trade.

Yambo

Power Seeker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2019
    I want the slowking please :) and very intrested in the politoed

Offering a feraligatr not special about it but you wanted starters
    im offering a masterball with it to
    and a electabuzz adamant egg moves ice punch and fire punch :)

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • I want the slowking please :) and very intrested in the politoed
    Offering a feraligatr not special about it but you wanted starters
    im offering a masterball with it to
    and a electabuzz adamant egg moves ice punch and fire punch :)
    I'll happily accept a Masterball for the Politoed, and I'll add you to the list.
    I have to go now, I will vm you when we're both next on to trade.

Years
  • Hey, I'm interested in your:

Latias Lv.100 Timid ♀ Levitate
    OT: EXIE 41539
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Calm Mind - Dragon Pulse - Refresh - Recover
    4 Special Attack | 252 HP | 254 Speed

I can offer you
    Terrakion Lv.100 Justified
    OT:Mat 30160
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Earthquake
    X-Scissor
    Stone Edge
    Close Combat
    4HP/254Attack/252Spe

I'm going to clone the Terrakion though if that's OK?
    Also I'm interested in the giveaway so would it be possible to have a spot? :3

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • Hey, I'm interested in your:
    Latias Lv.100 Timid ♀ Levitate OT: EXIE 41539 31/31/31/31/31/31 Calm Mind - Dragon Pulse - Refresh - Recover 4 Special Attack | 252 HP | 254 Speed
    I can offer you
    Terrakion Lv.100 Justified OT:Mat 30160 31/31/31/31/31/31 Earthquake X-Scissor Stone Edge Close Combat 4HP/254Attack/252Spe
    I'm going to clone the Terrakion though if that's OK?
    Also I'm interested in the giveaway so would it be possible to have a spot? :3
    I expect people to clone their Pokémon before we trade, if not I would clone it and trade it them back.
    Is the Terrakion shiny or regular, because I already have a regular Terrakion listed in my thread.
    Regarding the giveaway I'll update it with your name, just vm me when we're both online to claim it, thanks.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I don't mean to intrude here, but I'd be careful with anything with the OT: Mat... many have come up as hacks.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Hi. I am super interested in your EV'd shiny Starmie. I don't have much at all, as I am a poor trader, but you can look at my Trade Thread and pick out however many pokemon you'd like to equal things. The link is in my sig. Oh and I can also put a Master Ball on one of the pokemon you may pick.

Thanks!

Back