• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTA: Pokemon edition!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Ok guys so would you like to drive a car...in a Pokemon game? I know this is a weird question, but it would be interesting for me. I saw many roads in Pokemon but not a single car. What do you think?

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
  • Eh... I think it'd take a lot out of the experience of exploration. It is a little weird that you don't see cars practically ever, but I don't feel like we belong in them.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    There are a lot of cars in BW/BW2, and you can take a taxi in XY. That's enough driving around for me. Like Frozen Lotus said, it would take a lot out of the exploration aspect of Pokémon if we were driving all over the place.

Years
  • When I read the title I was like hnnnngggggggggggggggg!Wtf we have a game like this!But of course silly me!
    But I would like these games to come together.I just dont want cars.I also want all the action that gta has incorporated in pokemon(which already has okay action).

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    No! The regions aren't that big, and anyways, the character is always young, and I guess it's gonna stay that way.

As for the title, the are mods and stuff for that.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I don't see cars fitting well in the Pokémon world, the regions are small enough to cross walking or cycling and otherwise you can simply Fly. You may seem to be able to store your bike in your bag, but if the same would be enabled with a car, that goes too far.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Diving a car would feel so wrong and so out of place in a Pokémon game, unless it was a cutscene like the taxis or the train in Johto. Let us ride on Pokémon, not in cars!

Let me add on, no cutscenes inside the cars too, humans or Pokémon. If yall know what I mean.

No one's gonna sell any sort of powders like the Sleep Powder, Poison Powder, Rage Powder etc. Not Ice-----Type Pokémon either. Just no.

EDIT: I don't want random Pokémon or even Trainer using Mach Punch, Bullet Seed or Flamethrower on me. Hell no.

Back