• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Watch Pokémon - Dubtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's time to get ourselves ready, and begin watching Pokémon! Let's Watch Pokémon together!

HOSTS
INTRODUCTION

Hi, all, and welcome to Let's Watch Pokémon! In this event, we will be selecting a new Pokémon game once every two months or so, and we do, we will be featuring Let's Play videos of it every week at our Dubtrack page. Our objective is to lay-back, watch the videos with others, chat, and have a good time.

By participating, you'll be having chance to earn yourself an emblem, which could be found below.

ANYWAY, HOW DOES THIS WORK?

Once every few months, we will select to feature a Pokémon game (if any of us have suggestions or ideas, please feel free to send a private message to either Achromatic or myself), and when we're done with selecting, we will be streaming LP videos of the game at Dubtrack each and every week. As stated previously, all of this is merely for us to have fun.

Each stream will happen on 1pm Sunday GMT-5.

Before we take part, it's recommended that we create a Dubtrack account, which should only take seconds. Just click here, and follow all steps that you're shown! If you need help, just reply here, and we'll gladly lend a hand.

RULES

We indeed do have a few rules that we will need to keep in mind. Any user who defies these rules will have their permission taken for joining the event and/or reported to the higher staff.
  • All global PokeCommunity rules apply – Hopefully, this is self-explanatory.
  • When joining, please let us know who you are. – This event is for PC members only; for security purposes, those who are not a part of the community aren't encouraged to join.
  • Please do not bring external members to the Dubtrack page – For example, friends from other communities. Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for their behaviour.
  • Let's respect everyone – We will be kicked if we are caught trolling, flaming, or baiting.
  • Please, no spam – Let's try our best to keep the chat a little more meaningful.
  • Regarding offensive behavior – We'll need to keep our chat suitable for everyone.
  • Have fun! – That's our most important part!
EMBLEM

Hy6zXuX.png

Plug.Pokémon
Thank you for your participation in Let's Watch Pokémon. It couldn't have been the same without you!

CONTACT/CONCLUSION

We really hope that you have a great time in our LWP chat. Should you run into any issues, we're always here for you; just drop a post, and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Right now, our stream schedule is Friday, 6pm (GMT -5). An hour before we kick off our event every week, we'll make sure to give everyone a heads-up so we could get ourselves prepared!

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Oh hey, this is cool! I'll check it out if I have the chance.

Also if you guys need some videos for Leaf Green I've already done a complete LP of that game so you can always choose my stuff if you'd like.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Oh, this sounds cool! I've already made an account and right now I'm trying to learn how Plug.dj works!
But let me know if I got all the information right:
This "Event" is for members of the PokéCommunity only, and every few months you will feature a Pokémon Game and each week you will livestreaming a let's play of that game at Plug.dj am I right?

I'm looking forward to chat with all of you. I think this will be fun ^^

Years
It's on today, correct? If so, I'll be joining, but I have to go on a one/two-hour long trip circa 7:00PM to 8:00PM-9:00PM (GMT-6) depending on driving conditions, so I won't be able to stay for the entire time. Should be fun though, looking forward to it :)

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
I'll watch. This does sound fun and I'll be there as soon as it starts. My Plug.dj name is the same name that I use on here.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's on today, correct? If so, I'll be joining, but I have to go on a one/two-hour long trip circa 7:00PM to 8:00PM-9:00PM (GMT-6) depending on driving conditions, so I won't be able to stay for the entire time. Should be fun though, looking forward to it :)

You're correct; we'll be streaming every Friday, precisely at 6pm. Please stop by if you're able!

Edit: The event is going to start about an hour from now. For next couple of months, we will stream MunchingOrange's ORAS LP. I hope we all enjoy!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Per request, here's my reply in the official thread.

Edit: Per request #2 feedback: I joined in the stream sort of late so I don't have the full experience, but from what I saw it was rather interesting. Responsive chatters, which always make the streams better. I'm not sure whether or not this was asked anywhere, but was what we watched requested by ~the people~ and if so, are we going to keep watching the same game each week or switch it? If we're switching it (to different games per week), I think watching the beginning of each game is going to get tiring really quickly. I think the beginning is the most boring part. Perhaps, ask people what they want to see? E4 battles... Competitive battles... Or just start somewhere that's not the beginning, idk. Just my thoughts. The objectives listed in the first post were certainly fulfilled.

Last edited:
Years
Well I found you! Just as it ended! Will try to catch ta next time!

Having problems logging in though. Signed up on the website but can't log in on the app. Can't seem to sign up on the app either.

Years
I was a bit late to the party, but it was fun kicking back, watching the stream and chatting with you guys. I don't always have free time like this, but I'll be sure to be there as much as I can :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
I loved talking with you guys while seeing a LP, it was so much fun <3 Normally I don't socialize to much but I really enjoyed chatting with you!
I hope see you next week ahah ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back