• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

? Starry Eyed's Little Shop of Mysteries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok thanks

247367_trainercard-Alex.png

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Hi ^_^

I'm interested in your Event
    Arceus,
    Shaymin
    Meloetta,
    victini
    Mew
    shiny Jirachi,
    Victini and
    Manaphy
    I am willing to offer the shinies: Umbreon, Salamance, magnezone, Frogadier, Spiritomb, Tyrantrum, Cresselia, and ninetails.

IGN: Alex
    FC:3454-1125-0610

JayWorx

Hiznonian Priestess
    Years
  • Heyo, I'm interested in your shiny Rayquaza, and I can offer a shiny Aurorus for it. Thank you!

FC: 2896-0473-9767
    IGN: Jay

NyxAbsol

Kyudoka
    Years
  • Hi! I have the shiny Beldum, a shiny Eevee which I can evolve into an Umbreon or Sylveon for you, and a shiny Zorua from what you've listed. I can also offer Xerneas, Yveltal, Mewtwo, Cobalion, Azelf, Mesprit, Moltres and Darkrai. The shinies I have to offer are Throh, Marill, Seaking, Luvdisc, Spinda, Altaria, Poliwhirl and Ralts. I also have a Phione x3 I'm interested in the following:

~shiny Jirachi
    ~shiny Feebas
    ~shiny Amaura
    ~Mew
    ~Meloetta
    ~Arceus
    ~Victini

Any of these would be fine! ^-^

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    I have a Shiny Beldum available for trade too, would be willing to let it go for Hoopa if that's okay?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back