• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokémon NeoEras" _ The Tropical Adventure

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
  • lol, nope. Next Week's release will be rather large, but completely eyehooking!

BUT, I can say, sense this game is moving so well, today I will release screenshots in Roset Village, a quiant Berry Farming Community in the northern hemisphere of South Outa. This is the location of the first gym leader, as well as a very important location later on in the game.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Tomorrow is the revealing day! Everyweek on Friday there is an Update.

This week I'll be revealing a new city, the shadowed Pokemon, and a few other secret things!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Noooooo X.x

I had completely forgot about the update yesterday! I'm totally sorry guys, I've been tired with school, BUT I still do have all the data required to post the update today!

Later on, expect the revealing of the shadow, an AWSOME map update, and lastly, some information on the region that you wont want to miss!

Edit:

And after I skipped Friday as the day, I bring you our promised update on Saturday! Enjoy!

[Preview Four - Update Two]

Alright, I'm really sorry about skipping the update, but as you know, cookies and people come first lol. Today I bring you some new updates including a VERY special presentation of a city, which is sooo special that you don't get to screen shots of it lol

[The Silhouette, Revealed!]

Secrallm - Ghost/Water
    Habitat: Ocean
    Ability - Water Absorb
    Dex Info: Old tales say that this pokemon would carry the souls of people who died in sea but had unfinished businesses on earth. It carries the souls on its back and keeps them until they're ready to move on.
    grehre.png

[!!Enter - Maresia City!!]

Enter the third city you encounter on your journeys! Maresia City is a medium sized port town located along the west coast of Outa, not far north of Ophia Town, where you begin at. Because of it's close range, many people come here to shop and look around city, thus making Maresia quite the bustling city. Although everything appears calm at first, problems will arise as your return here to surf west to gain your 8th badge....what dark secret could Maresia City hold so close?

Enter Maresia City
    Note: Need firefox to enlarge

[Latest News Cast]

Progress has slowed down now that I've returned to school, HOWEVER, after some bugs are sorted through, and some new maps are added, we'll be back on track with larger updates and more juicy information. So far I can tell you that the only place you guys haven't seen are Route 2, Route 3, and Roset Village. These will be revealed next Friday, while later on this weekend, a new silhouette will be revealed. So stay tuned!

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Sry for not loking at your game ~Manaphy~!
    I like the new pokemon very unique! I am also
    loving the new screenshot. Me want more!!!!
    ^_^

-ChronicNightmare-
    Oh! Is there any chance you can tell us
    what moves Secrallm can learn!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • <3

Thanks guys, I'm glad I'm getting a little recognition besides Vavavoom's spotlight stealer. >>'

Hmm, that could be a possibility later on this weekend ^^ Tis a long weekend, who knows? I may even host a surprise update. Perhaps some screenshots of a VERY unique attribute to the game, can someone say the first gym ^_^ Stay tuuuunnneeed!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    <3

Thanks guys, I'm glad I'm getting a little recognition besides Vavavoom's spotlight stealer. >>'

Your game is awesome and so is his. I support both of you 100%.
    Also do I smell a compation. LOL!!

-ChronicNightmare-

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Compassion or compation? I'm not a grammar freak lol.

Vava and I go WAY back, theres a big story behind my beliefs >>; dark stories they are.

Muwahaha! So many new ideas for a release. Hmmhhmmmm you guys are in for something ^.^ Perhaps I should show Ralos Town, for that town is so cute lol.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Oh, please show it now, your update was amazing! I love the new Pokemon, this project is one of my favorites! I truly hope that you finish this one!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    This hack rocks my soul dude!!!
    This hack is sooo cool.
    Keep up the good work!!!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • This is a fangame, not a hack, Celebi, but thank you for the comment!

Thanks yuoaman ^^ That means a lot, its also a lot of encouragement.

Your encouragement is paying off, later today I will be releasing a Labor Day Special which will be a complete package of new screenshots of a new Route, as well as a screenshot in Maresia City. Some added bonuses are included, but you'll have to wait and see!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Sorry about that.
    Anyways the fangame is great.
    Keep it up and hope you finish it

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Thanks. heres a new Update!

[Preview Four - Update 3]

And to keep you guys anxious, and sense this is the Labor Day special, I present you with Preview Four! In this update I'll be showing you a few screenshots of a new route, and I will reveal a new shadow!

[New Screenshots]

These are the main focus of today's update, revealing parts of Route 3, an open clearing complete with ponds and a small lake, even a small beach, although this beach is nowhere near a tourist rated beach. This small Route is the next stop after Maresia City as you aim to pass through Roset Grove and defeat the Roset Village Gym Leader!

updatethreescreensxk2.png

[Area Preview]

Allllright, and to final things up with this special Labor Day update, I will reveal four new screenshots of a small forest above Route 3 known as Roset Grove. This small gathering of trees has a long pond complete various bridges to connect the outskirts together. This small Grove is a passby as you head to Roset Village to gain your first badge! But some evil grunts show up closing off the exits! What evils are you in store for?!

rosetgrovezh1.png

[*Note: Next Week I will show Roset Grove completely scripted, this will feature the darkened atmosphere and the beams of light, as well as some more trainers.]

[New Sillouette!]

As promised, the new sillohutte that will be placed up and will be revealed exactly next Friday! This is quite the guesser! All I can say is have fun to those who try and figure out what this is!

sillopa7.png

Thats it for now! See you guys later!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Heh, thanks Neo-Dragon ^_^ Havent seen much of you lately. Nice to see someone different commenting for a change.

Tell me about it x-D The maps on the Region appear one square but in reality are quite large, well, maybe its because theres just so much packed into them lol.

I dont really have anything to show you, but I CAN tell you guys that I just got done mapping by far one of my most amazing cities yet. The title is "Ralos Town" It was once a small town but expanded into well over a regular city. Because the citizens like the name, they voted against changing it to "Ralos City"

This City is verrrry slopey, but is a complete tourist/port City. I'll give you guys a few previews later this week. After that nothing else is really new.

Back