• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cyan Blue and Turquoise Green (staff needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    Introduction
    This game is for a high school graduation, it's my job to make a game that will remind us of our time together. Anyways, I tried making a few, but failed miserably. Since Pokemon(anime) was our childhood friend many years ago, I've decided to make a game. Anyways, I need a staff, and I'm willing to do A LOT of work to make this possible. I don't want to let any of my friends down.
    Stuff Needed:
    I don't know which programs can make a pokemon game, so I need some help. Also I need a staff, since I can't do all of this by my self. As I said earlier I will do A LOT of work. I need an artist that can scan certain stuff in and make sprites. I don't have a scanner, and I need to work out some of the numbers.

Staff Needed:
    Scripter
    Artist & Scanner
    Makers(to put them into actual code)

Specific Stuff:
    Good Male and Female Sprite
    New Pokemon Sprites
    A good World Map
    Title Screen

Stuff Completed:
    -Some Scripting
    -Pokedex Entries for New Pokemon
    -Base Stat Calculations and Lv.100 Calculations

Plotline
    Turquoise Green is the female game, it will be featuring basically around 30 extra pokemon based on the people in my grade (female only). The legendary is Brenkon- The Infinity Pokemon

Cyan Blue is the male game, it will be featuring basically around 30 extra pokemon based on the people in my grade (male only). The legendary is Krilon- The Dual Power Pokemon.

It will be set in a 5th region, I'll be fairly flexible about it. Since I said above, I need some one to scan for me... which is a problem. NO 4th GEN. POKEMON ALLOWED!!!! <--- I must emphasize that, when we actually liked Pokemon 3rd gen just came out.

The new teams are Team Celeste (Green) and Team Inferno (Blue)
    Starters:
    Turquoise Green
    Hailen --> Hayrey --> Comhail (FIRE/ ROCK)
    Krina --> Krisven --> Krilliys (WATER/FLYING)
    Rosez--> Roseline --> Rovarnrade (GRASS/ FIGHTING)
    Cyan Blue
    Ray--> Rayin--> Raymons (GRASS/ STEEL)
    Javir-->Javir--> Jaculaza (WATER/ROCK)
    Hevin--> Hezen-->Hefury (FIRE/GROUND)

That's all I have so far.
    Other misc:
    Elite 4:
    #1 Rabine, Pokes lv.70
    Gengar, Bannette, Gengar, Misdreavus, Dusclops
    #2 Viktor, Pokes lv.72
    Houndoom, Shiftry, Sharpedo, Sableye, Absol
    #3 Rohen, Pokemon lv.75
    Swellow, Dragonite, Salamence, Zapdos, Rayquaza
    #4 Veronika, Pokemon lv.77
    Groudon, Golem, Armaldo, Cradily, Steelix, Metagross
    Champion Zain, Pokemon lv.80
    Celebi, Moltres, Articuno, Kyogre, Tyrannitar, ???

Real Plotline
    The two teams, Team Celeste tries to control the god of the sky Breckon, Team Inferno controls the god of the below, Krilon.
    The player is to stop these teams that will wreack havoc among the land, and to win the pokemon league of the 5th map.
    The player along the way will explore the world and meet and battle gym leaders.
    Then emerge victorious at the summit of Engarde City to challenge the Pokemon League. (oh yes, I am good at writing!)

A little more detail- Cyan Blue and Turquoise Green (in bold)
    -Sizen City 2:28 P.M.
    We can only see the destruction of our world. The natural disasters, we have nothing.
    The massive tremors (torrents) and earthquakes(monsoons) have dragged us to the lowest depths of hell.
    I am God.
    I give you one chance to change this fate, you may return to your world 35 years ago.
    Before Maxmimus (Arminus) decided to give Satan control of this world.
    Use faith, use power, shine a bright light over the future.
    Welcome to Pokemon Cyan Blue!

Legendarys:
    Cyan Blue
    -Krilon (designed after Kevin Lin)
    Fire/ Rock
    -Dual Power Pokemon
    A pokemon that is said to be created by Satan. It controls what ever is below the earth. It punishes all that tresspasses into hell.

Turquoise Green
    -Brenkon (Designed after Brandon Tran)
    Ice/ Flying
    -Infinite Power Pokemon
    A pokemon that has no known creation. It controls the sky, decides wheather it rains or not. It had legendary duels with Krilon.

Conclusion:
    All I need is to find a program that will allow me to make these pokemon games, and I'll work hard, and any that will help, I thank you in advance, your help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Just to let you know 2 things...

1. I like how your doing it for your graduation.
    2. You posted the thread twice.

Otherwise, it sounds cool.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    I got Pokemon Essenstials (blah can't spell). It kept on crashing on my comp is there something wrong?!?!?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    I got the program. But the problem is that I open the Editor, it closes on me. Again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    The computer won't allow me to get RM XP, so I had to get RM VX, but I when I tried what you say, it (game.rxproj) simply won't open.

Can someone send a compressed zip of all the core files to me?
    My e-mail is [email protected] Also can someone give me a working serial number?

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • The computer won't allow me to get RM XP, so I had to get RM VX, but I when I tried what you say, it (game.rxproj) simply won't open.

Can someone send a compressed zip of all the core files to me?
    My e-mail is [email protected] Also can someone give me a working serial number?

Actually, RMXP works just fine on Vista if you use the instructions in the tutorial in the Tutorials section. (At least, I assume that Vista is your problem)

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    I know that but it was a download problem....
    The cracked XP will install on my computer but I can't use it, since I don't have the activation code.
    Still, I need to get this project moving, I really need a staff.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back