• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Bank

Will you be doing the same thing?

• Yeah, I probably would...

Votes: 87 74.4%
  • Nah, I'll stick to breeding instead.

Votes: 30 25.6%

• Total voters

Tailsko

I am become death.
Years
  • 私どもでの不正ポケモンのチェックの詳細な内容や項目につきましては、今後のチェックにおける支障等を考慮しまして、ご案内を差し上げておりません。プレイヤーの皆様の育てた大切なポケモンやセーブデータを守るためにも、取扱説明書に従った正しい遊び方で、『ポケットモンスター』シリーズをお楽しみいただきますよう、よろしくお願いいたします。
    I cannot post URL's since I do not have 15 posts. But, it's right from PokeBank JP's FAQs

If anyone is upto translating what is quoted.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I cannot post URL's since I do not have 15 posts. But, it's right from PokeBank JP's FAQs

If anyone is upto translating what is quoted.

If you click the little Arrow near the quote below, it leads to the post where I quoted all the Q&A questions from the main Bank site. There was a direct thing that spoke about transferring Hacked Pokemon and a question as to how they planned to stop transferring of hacked Pokemon.

Though your quote translates into: With regard to the detailed content of the item and check fraud Pokemon in my opinion, it has to consider the trouble and the like in check in the future, we do not give the guidance. In order to protect important data and save Pokemon raised everyone of the player in the correct play in accordance with the instruction manual, so that you will enjoy the "Pokemon" series, thank you.

Basically they said there is something that will be able to tell if the Pokemon was from an outside source, they just won't tell us how they made it or how it knows so that hackers cannot circumvent the program.

The Pokebank site has some Q and A's that I think need to be posted for others that don't visit the sites.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Has every one seen the news about the bank? Free Celebi for those who use the transporter. details below.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-bank-and-transporter-for-a-free-pokemon.aspx

Was half-expecting the Celebi to be given to those who BUY Pokemon Bank, but apparently you get it just for using the demo! Interesting... Wonder if they'll have any benefits for those who continue subscription?

It says that it can transfer to multiple copies of X/Y, but will you be able to transfer FROM multiple copies of B2/W2?

Last edited:

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    So when does/did this come out?

When the bank app becomes available, you will get the option to buy your sub or get a free month. Either way, once youve transported something with the app it will download a celebi somehow. not sure how thought they were a little vauge on that detail.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    According to serebii, "it (Celebi) is downloaded by accessing the Pokémon Link option that will appear on the main menu of Pokémon Bank"

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Has every one seen the news about the bank? Free Celebi for those who use the transporter. details below.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-bank-and-transporter-for-a-free-pokemon.aspx
    Getting Celebi for transferring Pokemon from gen 5 (past) to gen 6 (present/future) is actually a nice reference. I really hope I can get one since I wanted Celebi legit for like over ten years.

Maybe GF even manages to redistribute some other hard to get legendaries like Jirachi and Manaphy.

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Getting Celebi for transferring Pokemon from gen 5 (past) to gen 6 (present/future) is actually a nice reference. I really hope I can get one since I wanted Celebi legit for like over ten years.

Maybe GF even manages to redistribute some other hard to get legendaries like Jirachi and Manaphy.

Those would be good, but how about a Mew Event?? I cant even remeber the last time i could get my hands on a legit Mew.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So when does/did this come out?

The Bank and Transporter (you kinda have to get both) come out on December 25th if you live in Japan or South Korea, December 27th for the rest of the world.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Those would be good, but how about a Mew Event?? I cant even remeber the last time i could get my hands on a legit Mew.
    The last legit Mew event (at least for the West) was during the HgSs era...same with Celebi, Manaphy, and Jiranchi irc. Nine days left until transfer...those people who are trolling the GTS asking for Treeko's, Mudkips and other only available by transfer pokemon should remove their Yvetals and Xerneas' from the GTS or there'll be getting those Treekos and Mudkips...

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I am now convinced on getting Pokémon Bank just to get that Celebi, but I'm not sure if I'm suppose to get that app on eshop or on the internet.

Years
  • Celebi will be out in Sep 30 at earliest so I'm not holding my breath for it. It's still great news as having a Celebi is better than not having one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    Celebi Event in Pokemon Bank!

Within today's Nintendo Direct, further details were announced for the upcoming release of Pokémon Bank. In the Direct, it was announced that if you access Pokémon Bank before September 30th 2014, you will receive a special Celebi. The Celebi is Lv.10 and will have the moves:-

-Hold Back (new move)
    -Recover
    -Heal bell
    -Safeguard

So far that is all that we know about this special Celebi, so what do you guys think?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm really excited this is happening honestly. I've never had a Celebi before and it's one of my most sought out after Pokemon. So I can finally can have one. :) I'm very excited for Pokemon Bank now. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've been waiting for them to give us a new event for a while, so I'm glad to hear this. I'll be signing-up for PokéBank immediately on its release; I will definitely be picking up Celebi on the way. :) Celebi is one of my all-time favorite legendary Pokémon, and thankfully, it's usable in competitive play as hasn't been banned to Ubers.

Also, I've merged your thread, Dark-Ghost, so don't worry!

Back