• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NPC that will make a great anime character

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    NPC : Non Playable Character .

There are a lot of NPC in the game so let name those who can actually become a great character for anime.
    My choice , Hex Maniac.

VSHex_Maniac.png

Imagine , A Hex Maniac appear in Anime who usually scar off others due to her creepy appearance but in fact has a Shy & gentle nature .
    She unintentionally scaring people off will be a running gag of the series.

Years
  • The ninja boy:
    He looks like a trouble maker. What kind of trouble he can do?
    ORAS_Ninja_Boy.png

The Pokè-maniac:
    Imagine Ash and his group meeting a crazy person. A person who loves Pokèmon to the point that he pretend to be a Pokèmon.
    ORAS_Poké_Maniac.png

The artist Family: that old man scolding if he moves during the drawing. His granddaughter being a crazy artist.
    XY_Artist_Family.png

The mysterious sisters: appearing and disappearing in a dark fantasy night. Causing nothing but troubles to Ash.
    XY_Mysterious_Sisters.png

The Psychic trainer: to be a real challenge to Ash. A skilled trainer with great personality.
    XY_Psychic.png

The battle mansion leaders: giving Ash a number of challenges to test his skills.
    XY_Nita.png
    XY_Dana.png

XY_Evelyn.png
    XY_Morgan.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Honestly , I want Brock to appear during Battle Mansion ark .
    Because I love Battle Chatelane Dana calling Brock disgusting for chasing girls around but later She herself falls deeply in love with him but denies it like a Tsundere.
    Just look at her ,
    VSDana.png

She looks like a Hardcore Tsundere , So if she falls for a guy like Brock who chase after girl then we will get to see some amazing chemistry.
    Like Dana pulling Brock's ear whenever he chase after a girl Or beats the crap out him .

Back