• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Sapphire (+ Emerald)

What should be my next LP after Sapphire/Emerald?

• The Sims 2 (GBA) or The Sims 3 (PC, no expansions)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon Colosseum (GC)

• Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

• Sonic Adventure DX (GC/PS3)

• Kirby Tilt & Tumble (GBC)

• Major League Baseball 10: Road to the Show (PS3)

• Madden NFL (any year, more of a hacking guide than an LP)

• The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC)

• The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC)

• Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GBA; 150cc races only)

• Metal Gear Solid (PS1) or Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (GC)

• Other

• Total voters

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Hey, this is bwburke94! I'm currently LPing Pokémon Sapphire, and have been LPing it since March; I never got to posting it until now.

The first attempted run was an on-cartridge LP using Advance Game Port, but my cartridge broke (yaya0, my brother, attempted to Pal Park my mons since I had discovered a cloning glitch, and accidentally broke it) so I had to abandon that.

In August, I decided to restart the LP on an emulator, which also allowed me to use cheat codes without frequent disc-swapping, and saved 59 blocks on my GC memory card.

After Sapphire is done, I'll continue it with an LP of the Emerald Battle Frontier, which is why the "+ Emerald" is in the title.

Anyway, here are the videos so far:

Part 1:
Spoiler:

Part 1.5:
Spoiler:

Part 2:
Spoiler:

Part 3:
Spoiler:

Part 4:
Spoiler:

Part 5:
Spoiler:

Part 6:
Spoiler:

I attempt to put up one part a week, but real life gets in the way sometimes. At the time of this writing, I have 7 parts I have recorded but not uploaded.

The video isn't the best quality because I use CamStudio, and the audio is off sometimes because I have to manually sync it to the video. This is my first live-commentary LP, so you should keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
I'm afraid I can't really comment on anything, as I'm finding it difficult to understand you. I realize English probably isn't your primary language, so I'm not blaming you for anything, it's just that your foreign accent makes it sound really awkward. I just couldn't figure out what you were saying unless I listened to the same sentence multiple times... which really isn't the point of an LP.
I'm not saying your LP is bad, don't get me wrong here. Judging by your post, your English is pretty good as well - it's just difficult to understand.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
I have Asperger's; I get that a lot. I appreciate your comments and will try to improve my LP through suggestions.

EDIT: Embedded the videos on the page instead of linking to them.

Last edited:
Back