• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Grass

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
Years
  • I always liked Shaymin. I remember liking it so much that I went out of my way to hack it into my Pearl version because I missed the event (I was about 10-11 at the time).

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Me voted for Leavanny, Chesnaught, and Other.

Edit: Ops, didn't see that Leavanny wasn't on the list. :P So I vote for Chesnaught and Other.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I voted for Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Budew, Roselia, Roserade, and Leafeon. I like Grass-types a lot as a whole but those stand out to me as my favs. It sucks that a lot of my other favs were omitted, like Sawsbuck and Leavanny.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I voted for almost every single one, haha. You can't make me choose between my favorites!

That awkward moment when you didn't realize it was a multiple choice poll. >_> All this time, still a rookie.

I went with Shaymin. I absolutely adore the lil' junebug ^___^ wicked special attack / signature move, too.

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
  • Leafeon - It's my absolute favorite Pokémon, next to Latias <3 I discovered my love for Leafeon last year, it's design and everything else just spoke to me so much...when I started my AS playthrough I asked a friend to give me an Eevee egg and I raised him up all the way through the whole game :)

Shaymin - I loved this guy ever since I watched Giratina and the Sky Warrior. I absolutely loved its Sky forme, and the fact that it was voiced by the same person as Tails, who's my favorite Sonic character :D

Tropius - One of my favorites from Hoenn, just love its design so much; it's definitely in my top 15 favorite mons :P

Treeko line - I always pick the fire starters, but Emerald was my first game, and I remember these guys very fondly. Love their designs as well.

Chespin line - I've become more and more fond of Chespin ever since I started playing Super Mystery Dungeon (Chespin's my partner)

Skiddo/Gogoat - Skiddo's such a cutie, I love it so much :D I love riding them in XY, as well

Snivy line/Cottonee line/Petilil line - These three lines have among my favorite designs of Gen V. The latter two's final evolutions are especially adorable <3

Other grass Pokémon/lines I really like- Oddish line, Hoppip line, Celebi, Chikorita line, and Cherubi line. I'd also like to vote for the unlisted Deerling :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'm really partial to Grass-types, so my vote went to all of them except for Ludicolo, Shiftry, Lileep/Cradily and Ferroseed/Ferrothorn because they make me cringe haha.

My favourite of the listed Pokemon would be Celebi, Whimsicott and Leafeon, though they all have their perks! :)

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • i love how ferro has so few votes, are you guys mad you can't break it in competitive? xD

seriously though this guy is awesome even outside competitive pokemon b/c it has a very clever design

Years
  • Treecko line - Very fast and has great Special Atk. Sceptile has a really cool Mega as well

Snivy line -
    I never used any Grass-type starters until Snivy was introduced in BW. Serperior was initially mediocre for a final evolution in my opinion, but the introduction of Contrary really changed things up in its favor

Ferroseed line -
    Ferrothorn is too slow to be reliable in an in-game team (once again, only my opinion), but it's a beast of a defensive pivot in competitive battling. It has a place in the vast majority, if not all of my OU setups

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Voted for other. It's Deerling. I love Deerling, it's just so adorable, and not actually bad in LC on PokemonShowdown.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Bellossom is my top favorite grass type though I voted for some other grass types including Skiddo and I actually don't remember who else I voted. I have a lot of favorites in the grass typing too oops.

Years
  • My favorite Grass-type would be Roserade, for reasons I might have mentioned in the Poison-type thread. Other than that, I also like Snivy's evolution line for being a regally designed snake, and Whimsicott for being fluffy and because Prankster. Oh, and Seedot's evolution line because Feldspar. I also wanted to give mention to Oddish's evolution line too, that's one that I enjoy as well even if it's not one to see commonly. And Ludicolo for its silly Mexican look. Lilligant and Chesnaught too.

Years
  • So hard to choose since I'm limited myself to 3 picks.
    First is the Sceptile line. I've favored them since Ruby as it was my starter.
    Next is Leafeon as I like the Eevee line in general and I really grew fond of Leafeon since I raised one for the online Eevolution competition last year and used it for the Battle Maison on my Y game.
    Last is Ferrothorn. It's one of my favorite Pokémon from Generation 5 and I really like its typing.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looks like we were finally able to get into triple digits for voting this week- so thank you to everyone who participated!

In what should come as no surprise, Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile were able to win their third straight Grass type poll, as they planted themselves at the top of the poll at the beginning of the week, and never looked back. Best of luck to them in the finale!

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the results over in this week's other poll- Flying type Pokémon. The final set of polls before the grand finale will be up in the next 24 hours, so be sure to keep checking back in Pokémon General for those!

Back