• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness Remix!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Digital Mage said:
    It's a questly quest. Like the questly quest for the holy grail. Hehehe, thst was a great film.

*runs off into the horizon*
    hmm never heard of that film.. can i get a link for the cover?
    *chases mage*

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • It's Monty Python & the quest for the Holy Grail.. Got it on DVD.
    Search for it somewhere.

*gets in space shuttle*
    5..4..3..2..1.. BLAST OFF!

*travels to dark side of moon*

Look! It's Dark Phoenix.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    :O monty python.. why didnt you say earlier... yea seen that xD
    ..so whats a light phoenix look like?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    lol never explain a word with that word =P
    *waiting to be told where to go to read marvel comics online*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    well im dling xmen 1 - 130 from torrent site.. and astonishing xmen 1 - 13 new i guess...
    anyway.. what i really wanted was the complete collection of venom.. but D: its so old that i cant download it

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    yea =P
    sorry i was busy reading a few of the comics :3
    astonishing xmen is kinda wierd and kinda about the 3rd movie sorta D:
    wtf? post people D:

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Matt's Story

O.k., I got bored so I thought I would write the story of why I'm here today with you lot.

It all started at a place called Pokemon Club on Monday 28th November 2005. I was browsing the internet looking for some info on catching mew in the Pokemon games when I came across Pokemon club. I was looking and I saw this request for a "Poke Pal" her name was Sarah Lee, she said "anyone want to be my Poke Pal, I'm Sarah, I'm 13 and I am from England", or something like that. So I thought that I would send her and email. I sent her an email, and the next day I received a reply from her. Her reply was:-

"Hi ya Matthew Wood i'll be your poke- friend, my favorite pokemon is charmander and umbreon.whats your favorite pokemon?, The pokemon games i have are pokemon fireRed, pokemon crystal,pokemon yellow and pokemon colesseum ,do you have any pokemon games and what are they?. As you know i' am Sarah and i come from England.I'm changing my email adress so here it is [EMAIL REMOVED] if you want to keep messaging me us this email adresse. Anyway thanks for being my friend, your pal sarah .bye

p.s i have pokemon forum come and visit it here it is [Link Removed] . by the way pokemon rules . "

So I thought cool, she wants to be my Poke Pal, and I noticed she had a forum. I clicked the link and registered. Me and Sarah became good friends and still are. Now you may be thinking what has this got to do with me being around now? Well, I'm getting there.
    We emailed each other from time to time, usually about every week. We used to talk on Charming Char. Now then, as we became more friends, and I got used to what a forum actually was. I had never been on one ever before. If you look back at my old post, I was more of a noob than I am now. She said that she had registered on a few forums. I decided that I liked forums, so I headed to Google to find another one. I typed in "Pokemon Forum" and PokeCommuntiy was the first one on the list and I clicked it and joined. I liked the layout of it and thought it would be very nice. Now, some of you will also know that my favourite bits of forums are usually New Users/Welcome. At PokeCommunity I was quite a regular at posting there. Luke – John Cener joined the forum on January 8th, 2006. I like a few people welcomed him to the Community. He PMed me to be friends, and I thought that's great, another friend. I showed him Charming Char, as at that time I had been promoted to Admin there. So I wanted as many members as possible. He joined, and became friends with Sarah, lots of arguments followed due to his promotions etc, but we both pulled through them, and decided to forget them. Luke also had created a forum, Pokemon 3000. I joined there, and I became Staff Admn. However, it got spammed by a few members, and it was not worth saving so he deleted it. But by this time, Sarah had got fed up with CharmingChar, I think by its slow member increase. Also, she had got in to Sonic the Hedgehog, and wanted to create a forum about Pokemon and Sonic. I asked her what she was going to do with Charming Char and she said delete it. I said no, would it be possible for me to have it. She said "okay" so; I became the main admin there. Also by this time, I'd started to be an active member at PokeCommunity, so I learnt the ways of how to actually post and I think became a better member. I'd made two quite good friends there during my stay and that had actually helped me not get banned. There usernames where KSP Edgegirl Mayl and Supreme Edgeboy Max. Meanwhile Luke had created another forum, this time on Invasion boards, also called Pokemon Unlimited. I said why not CharmingChar and Pokemon Unlimited be one forum. Seeing as we'd both become quite close friends We agreed and moved to the invasion free forum, I have the link somewhere, I'll find it and add it here for you to look at later. It had very little members, and Luke was looking for some better servers for the forum to run on, we were both invited to join a SMF For Free forum, and at the bottom was "Create a free forum now" Luke being him clicked it and created the database, I got really in to making the forum and wanted to help, I created and edited most of the boards that are there, and I hope became a good Administrator. Others may think different. The forum grew and grew, and I and Luke still can't believe the amount of members we have had there compared to 11 the other one had. Sadly Pokemon Unlimited died, by this time I'd made lots of new friends at PokeCommunity, and it became one of the main forums I go to.
    A couple of my friends I'd value with the amount of trust and respect I give my real life friends. Then life just carried, on.. and on..
    The reason I decided to write this was Sarah IMed me the other day about CharmingChar. It brought back tons of memories. I quickly found the URL and had a good long depressing evening of looking at how much fun I actually had on one little proboard forum.
    So basically it's all thanks to Sarah that I'm on forums to this day. If I hadn't joined Charming Char or emailed Sarah, I wouldn't be here today, probably actually have a bigger social life. XD

If any of you actually read that then, ta.

Random enough?

Back