• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
  • Are we still doing skype meetings? Maybe we could do one in the near future with a bunch of us to discuss game ideas, progress, and such.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Dang :/ I really wish I thought of the music remix before hand. I might have been able to do it.

XD

Thank you for having me on board :D I'll have to make a new skype account tho if you need me to have one. Let me know if you need me to do anything, I'll try my best to do it once I am available, but as much as possible I just want to beta test the game thank you~

Np. Skype is juat a way for us to keep in touch. Sure

Are we still doing skype meetings? Maybe we could do one in the near future with a bunch of us to discuss game ideas, progress, and such.

Sure we r. I just didnt have time. I did talk with Mikekillkill last night. We can do a meeting 2mor night. Im tired from work now and going to bed early. Since i feel sick today. Dang alergies. Not to mention i got work early 2mor.

Ash Ketchum 11

Yeah, I'll keep updated and talk on Skype when I can. I'm hoping to stay as busy as I can, my parents pretty much male me under house arrest, other than that, I guess I could share ideas.

BYE ALL!!!

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, but sounds good.

Thanks man

Yeah, I'll keep updated and talk on Skype when I can. I'm hoping to stay as busy as I can, my parents pretty much male me under house arrest, other than that, I guess I could share ideas.

BYE ALL!!!

Np. Hope things go better for you.

Skype meetings sound good. I'll try to join em if ever. :D Good luck with everything o/

Np. If u do just give us your skype to add u.

yoooo caz if you are looking for a beta tester I could do that

Sure but if u want a position even beta tester, u must fill out the form just so we know u aren't 1 of those people who aply and not log back in (i had a couple people do that some time ago). And welecome to the site.

Last edited:

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Nah, we can have conversations on Skype when everyone has it easy, preferably on the weekend. i think it's a good idea.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Nah, we can have conversations on Skype when everyone has it easy, preferably on the weekend. i think it's a good idea.

Seems reasonable. Everyone fine with Saturday. Im much better now so i can do them whenever now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Seems reasonable. Everyone fine with Saturday. Im much better now so i can do them whenever now.

Yup, Saturday's fine, just inform me with the time beforehand cause I have to adjust to my current time zone and happy you're feeling well now o/

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yup, Saturday's fine, just inform me with the time beforehand cause I have to adjust to my current time zone and happy you're feeling well now o/
    thanks. Im thinking some time after 930 pm eastern time like around 10 if u guys can do it. I want to make sure my mom isn't up bothering me while im trying to be on.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    thanks. Im thinking some time after 930 pm eastern time like around 10 if u guys can do it. I want to make sure my mom isn't up bothering me while im trying to be on.
    9:30 pm -10:00 pm EST is pretty doable for me(if on weekends). That's around 9:30 am - 10:00 am for me o/ oh and my skype account is the same as my name here.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • thanks. Im thinking some time after 930 pm eastern time like around 10 if u guys can do it. I want to make sure my mom isn't up bothering me while im trying to be on.

I will be at a band rehearsal Saturday night, so sorry but I'll have to miss this one :(. Just let me know what is said and all.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    9:30 pm -10:00 pm EST is pretty doable for me(if on weekends). That's around 9:30 am - 10:00 am for me o/ oh and my skype account is the same as my name here.

Sure will add u when i get home.

I will be at a band rehearsal Saturday night, so sorry but I'll have to miss this one :(. Just let me know what is said and all.

Np. Have fun.

EDIT:
    The intro script is almost done. I made it so the player is at the house with Abby and Team Dark's Leader returns and the experiment scene happens before he returns to route 1.

Just wondering if this sounds good to have before team Dark walks up.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2014
    Short bio: I am very new to the rom hacking/rpgmaker community.
    past exp: none but working on rpg maker game
    skills:a little bit of mapping but i would like to be a beta tester
    exp example: i guess none right now but hopefully some
    Time zone: US Central
    availabillity: mostly monday-fri but maybe weekends

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    EDIT:
    The intro script is almost done. I made it so the player is at the house with Abby and Team Dark's Leader returns and the experiment scene happens before he returns to route 1.

Just wondering if this sounds good to have before team Dark walks up.

Spoiler:

Maybe change it to "Come on Abby. Lets go to see\nthat new horror movie. Wait a sec something seems off" either way sounds good to me.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Short bio: I am very new to the rom hacking/rpgmaker community.
    past exp: none but working on rpg maker game
    skills:a little bit of mapping but i would like to be a beta tester
    exp example: i guess none right now but hopefully some
    Time zone: US Central
    availabillity: mostly monday-fri but maybe weekends

Sure. Welcome to the team. Will add u when i get home from work.

Maybe change it to "Come on Abby. Lets go to see\nthat new horror movie. Wait a sec something seems off" either way sounds good to me.

Sure. Will change it to that aince it sounds better.

Anyway got some info from GoGo about how to make Team Dark leader take charizard when the players get captured. This is what he said
    Those aren't commands in the engine. You need to add asm to take them
    So it seems we need to do that later in the new rom. Im going to see how to do it. But anyone who knows how to do it can do it.

Years
  • Right, the tilesets.
    This is basically what they look like;
    Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

I am going to add a few houses to the bottom tileset (You can't see it in this image) and then it should be useable though if you wan't i can also sort out the rough edges which would take longer.
    As for when they are done, i don't know. 5 weeks? I am very busy at the moment.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks SicariusCredo3 for the update. Good luck and hope u get your stuff done so u get time freed up.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Tiles are looking good :D btw I got fever atm so I'm not sure if I can make it for the skype meeting anytime soon .-.

Back