• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reminiscing Memories[Updated 6/7/14]

Years

Pokemon Reminiscing Memories

Pokemon Rom: Fire Red (U)
Rom base: Project Unnamed V.2
Creator: Negix​

Introduction​

Hello guys, my name is Negix, and this is my team thread for my hack. The point of this thread is to present all the information and progress of this game so others can be aware that there is progress on the hack and that it isn't it put to rest. I'm in need of helpful members that would like to contribute some of their time for a game to then later be enjoy by everyone. Thanks for hearing me out, hope the best of luck to this team.

About the Game​

The game will take place in the region of Umbra. It involves a young kid living in a small village, after a tragic event that occurred to him during his childhood. He dreams of one day becoming a Pkmn Ranger. But all of those dreams disappeared when a peculiar event happened. He was kidnapped by some soldiers and knocked-out unconscious. Why you ask? This special kid, had telekinetic powers, which enabled him to move big objects, speak with Pokemon, and who knows what else he was capable of. When he woke up, he was disorientated while floating inside a big test tube, and all he could see around where people in lab coats and electronic stuff he'd never seen before. He didn't had a clue of how much time had passed since he's been there. One of the scientists approached the subjects test tube, he grinned and laughed at how great the experiment was going. All the poor kid could see was the scientist's shoulder-length purple hair before once again falling unconscious.

Several days later, at approximately 11:24pm, while the guards were away, he regained woke up, and thanks to his abilities, even asleep he was was aware of his surroundings. He knew that there was a lack of guards precisely at that hour. He used his psychic abilities to smash the test tube and then went and made a run for it. He relentlessly ran across a small hallway and jumped out of the window and into the forest, trying to make an escape. An alarm rang around the facility and all of the guards were alerted that he had escaped. They chased after him with their Houndooms, until finally, they cornered him at the cliff at the forests end. The kid panicked for a second, but without hesitation, he jumped off of cliff and was struggling as he couldn't swim. He used his telekinetic abilities to stay afloat, but either way he was carried away by the current. After what seemed hours, he washed up on the beach of who knows where. After so long, he smiled after finally being free from his captivators, before heading out, he turned back and saw his reflection in the water. He remembered that he used to have brown hair, now it changed into a dark red color. He then set out to try and live in secrecy, while may be one day put a stop to that madness.

New Features​

• [*]New Region
    [*]New Pokemon from generations 4 and 6
    [*]Kalos starters
    [*]Few fakemon
    [*]New evolutions
    [*]New Trainer Sprites
    [*]Day and Night System
    [*]New Sountrack
    [*]More than two rivals
    [*]New tiles
    [*]No Strength or Rock Smash Hm's
    [*]Increased Difficulty
    [*]Post-game content
    [*]And much more!

Positions being looked for​

• [*]Advanced Mapper
    [*]Advanced Scripter
    [*]ASM
    [*]Music Inserter/Composer
    [*]Tile Inserter
    [*]Pixel Artist
    [*]Tile Editor/Maker
    [*]Fakemon front/backsprite creator
    [*]Spriter for OW and Trainers
    [*]Feel free to apply for anything else that's here.

Application Form​

Name:
Skills:
Position Looking for:
Availability:
Proof of Work:​

Screenshots​

2w4elgp.png
2ps3788.png
e0jqsx.png

acz75.png
30use38.png
8wgsa8.png

Team members​

Negix: Creator, Story Writer, Mapper, Basic Scripter and Tile Inserter.
BlueEon: Spriter
looprh: ASM,Scripter and Tile Inserter
Amith(WAH forums): Spriter
Shubunkus: Scripter

Credits​

Dante
Seiyouh
Pey!
Shawn Frost
Zein
Zeo
Eddiee​

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Wow! I really like this and you pretty much know it XD Add me as a supporter!
For Mugshots(Or Pictures over TextBox) You could use the showpokepic script and the hidebox
And Heres a great idea you could try adding seasons it is very easy and it would look sexy;)
^^ Hope You get a big team and by the way I like dat CSS o:
Haha Saludos~

Years
Wow! I really like this and you pretty much know it XD Add me as a supporter!
For Mugshots(Or Pictures over TextBox) You could use the showpokepic script and the hidebox
And Heres a great idea you could try adding seasons it is very easy and it would look sexy;)
^^ Hope You get a big team and by the way I like dat CSS o:
Haha Saludos~

Haha sure thing. And I never thought of adding seasons, probably because everything is practically in spring, while there are parts that are snowy, a town that has an autumn theme to it, and a town near the beach. That pretty much covers up the seasons xD And for the photos, I was planning on getting a different variety of emotions. That way their pictures change when he/she is talking or for their different emotions.

Still working on adding those Pokemon sprites, I tried converting them to 64x64 but it ruins them:/

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Haha sure thing. And I never thought of adding seasons, probably because everything is practically in spring, while there are parts that are snowy, a town that has an autumn theme to it, and a town near the beach. That pretty much covers up the seasons xD And for the photos, I was planning on getting a different variety of emotions. That way their pictures change when he/she is talking or for their different emotions.

Still working on adding those Pokemon sprites, I tried converting them to 64x64 but it ruins them:/
Are you using a ROM base? Maybe that is why XD ummm VM me on WAH! I have some good Ideas for tiles on your game:)
Right now I am very busy But we can still talk :p

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name:- MegaindiancharizardX. Skill:- Scripting. Applying for:- Advanced Scripter/Lead Scripter. Proof of work: Owner of Johto League showdown. Extra note: I am currently free until mid-April, so i can help you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016

Instead of replacing Pokémon you could add 2 OAM-sprites, both of them 64x64 so
you have 128x64 in total.. Do you get the idea? :)
Anways, I wish you best of luck with your hack. I have my own hack but I may join
it as scripter/or ASM.

Years
Name:- MegaindiancharizardX. Skill:- Scripting. Applying for:- Advanced Scripter/Lead Scripter. Proof of work: Owner of Johto League showdown. Extra note: I am currently free until mid-April, so i can help you.

Accepted, welcome to the team.

Instead of replacing Pokémon you could add 2 OAM-sprites, both of them 64x64 so
you have 128x64 in total.. Do you get the idea? :)
Anways, I wish you best of luck with your hack. I have my own hack but I may join
it as scripter/or ASM.

Yeah, thanks for the advice. Also another thanks for your application, welcome to the team:)

Years
Username: 21Seth21
Skills: Mapping and Spriting
Applying as: Advance Mapper
Proof of Work:
FNO6HMp.jpg

1fdccRu.jpg

Time Zone: (+7:00) EST
Contact Information: Skype (GanzaSethDarkIceCream) Gmail/Email ([email protected], [email protected])
Availability: Almost summer vacation here so 3 hours everyday
Nice maps. There are a few tile errors here and there, but that's nothing that can't be corrected:) Welcome to the team.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I can also get your titlescreen done, by a friend i know!

Years
Username: LuxrayHacker or you can just call me Josh
Skills: Mapper OW's Inserting pokemon including everything except cries and party icons expand pokedex to inlude as many pokemon as you want and a few other things
Applying as: World mapper and whatever else you want help with :)
Proof of Work: PM me and I will send you something can't post links yet :/
Time Zone: PST
Contact Information: PM me here and if I am added to team I can add you on skype (where I talk to most hackers)
Availability: I am home schooled so literally all day every day unless I am asleep or working on school.
PS: Please PM me if you accept me so I know I'm on the team and you can tell me where to start :D

Years
I can also get your titlescreen done, by a friend i know!

If it's Synbit, or CheveX then I already know them xD The titlescreen might take some time, due to a lot of changing that will be done. I mostly want to change the intro scene with the help of C programming to something different. Once that's done, the titlescreen will fit it.

Username: LuxrayHacker or you can just call me Josh
Skills: Mapper OW's Inserting pokemon including everything except cries and party icons expand pokedex to inlude as many pokemon as you want and a few other things
Applying as: World mapper and whatever else you want help with :)
Proof of Work: PM me and I will send you something can't post links yet :/
Time Zone: PST
Contact Information: PM me here and if I am added to team I can add you on skype (where I talk to most hackers)
Availability: I am home schooled so literally all day every day unless I am asleep or working on school.
PS: Please PM me if you accept me so I know I'm on the team and you can tell me where to start :D

Accepted, welcome to the team.

Last edited:
Years
Bump.

Alright so, the default tiles for the game are almost done and I'm making the next tile sheet for the one inserting them and they're for the Academy, first route, second city, cave ones and some of the inside decoration of the houses. The music for the game has already been picked, now I need someone who can edit them and make them loop. The other needed thing is an OW spriter and a trainer spriter. I have all the gym leaders and protagonists already sprited, but I'm going to need someone who's good at it, mostly because they really need some retouching here and there. That is all for now.

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Username: Anrin Das
Skills: Beta Tester ,Pokedex data editor
Applying as: Beta Tester
Proof of Work: Jhoto league Showdown,Pokemon Honnen Dreams
Contact Information: PM me here Or [email protected]
Availability: Probalily 3 hours daily

Back