• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShinyDizzy INC Pokemon Video Games

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Hey, whats going on. Agame. What game is this dizzy?

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • Yea it would be alot easier cos my SPAMail, I don't read unless it from Runescape (anyone familiar with that?), and no you can't have my Anti-SPAMail.
    *Back to Topic*
    Can't you release a Mini-Demo now? So we can play it before you might decide to discontinue the project, not saying you will.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I don't get spam mail. YOu usaully get spam from giving your adddress to a lot of places!

Years
  • Sounds Good

I Think Your Game Is Gonna Be Great I Really Want To Try It So Where Could I Download It.please Tell Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Me too! But if you need more time, I'm sure
    all of us understands. (I think)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I have One RM2K3 Package on My Computer.. Its All English and Its a one-time download.. I also have the Portuguese RTP for those portuguese people.

Back