• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wassup, y'all!

Years
  • And hello there to you too! Such a pleasure to meet you.

Since you wrote very little about yourself, we'd love to get to know more about you as a whole because not only will it make it easier for you to find new friends but you'll learn more about what sections might draw your interest. I'd recommend the adoption center if you're looking for a mentor to help show you around the forums and it's a great way to make a new friend along the way.

Anyhow, I hope everything works well for you and you can stick around and enjoy the most of your time with us. On that note, I'll be sure to see you later!

Years
  • yaaay new people. Welcome to PC, Shadow. <3 Hope you'll stick around as an active member and definitely don't hesitate to ask if you need help. Looking forward to having you around.

Back