• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Hey everyone! I'm GreenOcean and I'm new here :) I love playing Pokemon and I have almost every game. My favourite pokemon are eevee and victini and I really like to breed and collect events :)
    Nice to meet you all!

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • Hello there Green Ocean! Welcome to PC! I think victini is a very cool pokemon. It doesn't get the love it deserves.
    I hope you will have a great time here ^^

Years
  • Hello to you GreenOcean, and it's nice to have you on board with us!

I happen to have a friend who loves Victini, so maybe I might introduce you to him soon if I can and don't fear he's a nice guy albeit feels shy at times. So from what I read in your post, you're a dedicated breeder? Our Trade Corner section has a lot of regulars specialized in the field, so they'd be happy to share tips and tricks with you. That's just one of many areas around PC you can visit, so do explore and see what you like!

Good luck with sticking around here and I hope you have a great weekend as well! I'm always happy to accept a visitor message or two if you have questions or just want to talk. I'll be seeing you around okay?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Hello there Green Ocean! Welcome to PC! I think victini is a very cool pokemon. It doesn't get the love it deserves.
    I hope you will have a great time here ^^

Thanks! :)

Hello to you GreenOcean, and it's nice to have you on board with us!

I happen to have a friend who loves Victini, so maybe I might introduce you to him soon if I can and don't fear he's a nice guy albeit feels shy at times. So from what I read in your post, you're a dedicated breeder? Our Trade Corner section has a lot of regulars specialized in the field, so they'd be happy to share tips and tricks with you. That's just one of many areas around PC you can visit, so do explore and see what you like!

Good luck with sticking around here and I hope you have a great weekend as well! I'm always happy to accept a visitor message or two if you have questions or just want to talk. I'll be seeing you around okay?

Thanks :) I'll check out the trade corner for sure! I'll be happy to meet your friend and thanks for all the advice! :D

Hi im Jake Welcome to the group

Hi Jake, It's nice to meet you :)

Hello there and welcome to PC!, nice to have you around!.

Victini is very cool!, a really nice Pokemon to use, it's pretty powerfull. Eevee is nice, you have a lot of evolutions to choose from haha. Looks like our Trade Corner is a great place for you, I'm sure you're going to make friends with all the regular members there!. But, you should check around PC and see what you find!.

If you ever need help, feel free to ask. Good luck and cheers! :)

Yeah, I loved Victini ever since it was first introduced :) I'll definitely look around :) Thanks for the advice!

Hey GreenOcean! Welcome to PC. Since you love breeding and event Pokémon I'm sure you are gonna love the Trade Corner. Be sure to check it out and get involved with some of the activities going on over there.

If you want to chat be sure to send me a visitor message and I'll be glad to talk anytime. 8)

I'll check out the trade corner as soon as possible :) Thanks for the advice! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Eevee and Victini are so cute ahh. ;w; You like pretty great Pokemon. Good to meet you and welcome, GreenOcean! So have you been into the franchise since it came out? I got into it in 1999 and have owned almost every single main series game since.. no regrets. :D;

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy yourself and see you around yas.

Back