• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up everyone?

Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm Drew - better known as Dysergy online, but I prefer if folks call me by my name as it's easier!

It's been a long time since I've been around the PokéCommunity forums - several years, I used to play tons of ROM Hacks from here and tried my hand at making a few myself when I was bored after school and stuff.

These days, I'm a guitar player and composer though, not really into ROM Hacking and Game Dev from a Dev point of view anymore. I do covers of video game music on YouTube, and I write my own music. I'm working on a Guitar Cover from Pokémon at the moment that I'll be releasing later tonight. :)

I'm into Anime, Pokémon of course, Games and Music. I also like Politics - but I tend not to talk about that openly because some people get angry when you disagree with their opinions!

I'm a 3rd year Audio Technology Student, and Freelance Sound Engineer.

All of my media links are in my signature if you wanna check out any of my stuff.

It's nice to meet all of you,
    Have a good day,
    Drew.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Hi Drew, welcome back! Good to see you!

Sadly I can't listen to your music at this very moment (other people here), but I'll certainly check them out when I have the possibility. It must be really nice to be able to combine your hobby, education and job that well.

Enjoy your time here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good day! Welcome back, friend. It's been a few years, huh? Well, it's finally great to have you back to the forums. We still have our ROM Hacks here in case you want to play and we even have some new ones for you to check out anytime you wish~!

Anywho, feel free to contact me if you want to talk about anything and you can ask myself or any other staff member if you need any assistance. Have a beautiful day and I hope to see you around soonnnnn~

Years
  • Hey Drew and welcome back to PC!, it's nice to meet you!.

Oh, nice things that you do. I love music, I'm actually learning how to play the guitar. It's amazing. I would love to study something like Audio Technology or sound engineering, it's great!. By the way, what kind of music do you like? and do you prefer the acoustic or electric guitar?.

If I can help you, feel free to ask. Same if you ever want to chat!. Have fun, and hope you stay around!.

I'm a natural consumer of all kinds of music. My main love is Metal music - but I don't like to define my taste by genre, but by the actual songs. I also play both Electric and Acoustic, I prefer the Electric since (in my opinion) there's more room for freedom of expression!

Nice that you're learning guitar, stick at it, it's real fun.

Hi Drew, welcome back! Good to see you!

Sadly I can't listen to your music at this very moment (other people here), but I'll certainly check them out when I have the possibility. It must be really nice to be able to combine your hobby, education and job that well.

Enjoy your time here!

That's alright. It is really quite something to combine all 3 - just waiting for my break where I can actually make consistent earnings!

Good day! Welcome back, friend. It's been a few years, huh? Well, it's finally great to have you back to the forums. We still have our ROM Hacks here in case you want to play and we even have some new ones for you to check out anytime you wish~!

Anywho, feel free to contact me if you want to talk about anything and you can ask myself or any other staff member if you need any assistance. Have a beautiful day and I hope to see you around soonnnnn~

No worries, thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah I never got too invested in hacks either.. joined PC originally to play some in 2006 but that never stuck when I rejoined. Tons of other awesome things to do here. 8D; Welcome back to the forum, Drew! You've quite a wide array of interests so I hope you'll settle in nicely and find lots of things to discuss. Enjoy your time.

Back