• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I'm here! Trying to figure out what wall Noel will charge into next!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'm here, trying to figure out where to go with Seth from here. He's totally open to scamming selling to anyone in the immediate vicinity, so if anyone wants to interact hit me up with a VM. :p

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I propose a new official reBURST ship. Although I don't know which name is better, Seff or Jeth?

Also, Kenneth and I are working on a joint-post.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy there's no room for Seth in there, I mean what if Anko was secretly Yandere and murdered him?

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
It's on G6 mechanics, and you're generally free to evolve your Pokémon.

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
It's always evolved at Lv22. I haven't played the G3 games in a while, so I thought it was Lv23, but now we know.

And knowing is half the battle!

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
It's a lot more difficult keeping things alive when GM Numero Uno completely disappeared with no context. T_T

I think I'll ask Foxy if RéBURST can be on hiatus or something until Ressy stops being disappeared.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Well I guess we're at least in a position for another Jeko post, but yeah, we really need Ressy back, he's the one with all the plox

Back