• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] August Lottery winners announced! (see my last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Hello All! I'm back with another giveaway. First of all please read the redistribution clause so that none of you get in trouble with me or the mods :P

IMPORTANT! (IGNORE AT YOUR PERIL!)

Redistribution Clause:
Spoiler:

So down to business...

Giveaway

To celebrate completing my shiny legendary I will be giving away a shiny Phione I bred myself and a shiny Regirock I caught myself! I will only be giving away 5 of each on a first come first served basis so be quick! You can only ask for 1 pokemon from this giveaway so pick wisely. You cannot get both... >_< If you miss out I will put you on a reserved list if someone doesn't claim their shiny. Therefore if you are lucky enough (or quick enough) please reply promptly if I contact u as sometimes pokemon can get snagged so don't blame if if you don't reply. It is your responsibility to collect this pokemon. If you don't reply within 3 days then I will give your shiny to someone on the reserved list

Both can be nicknamed! These pokemon are subject to my redistribution rule

My Giveaway Pokemon
Spoiler:

How to get a shiny
  • [FONT=&quot]You can only pick one shiny so pick wisely... Ask for more and you will be ignored[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Catch a pokemon on route 101 in ORAS or in XY catch a crap pokemon[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Tell me which pokemon u deposited, its gender and level[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Deposit it in the GTS asking for a Lvl 1-10 Phione or lvl 31-40 Regirock[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Set your trade message to #Pukeamon[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]If you don't read these rules I will ignore your reply![/FONT]
  • If you miss out I will put you on a reserved list if someone doesn't claim their shiny.

Pending Trades:
Spoiler:

Lottery
I'm back for an August Lottery!

[FONT=&quot]So this functions like a lottery in real life. All you have to do is post that you want to participate and I will add you to the participation list and assign you a number. Once the deadline is closed I will then use a Random Number Generator to pick ann number and if your number matches then you've won a prize!!! [/FONT]You can only have one entry per person[FONT=&quot] so may the odds be ever in your favour! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Deadline for entries is 11:59 GMT+1 on Friday 26th August. I will not accept entries after this date...[/FONT]

Prizes:
Spoiler:

Participants:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
deposited a wurmple level 2 male for phione.
can you name it Enma.. thanks.
and uhh i wanna join the lottery

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 8, 2016
Deposited a honedge lvl 1 female for a phione plz
Thanks,
I'd love to join the lottery and get a shiny please!
Ign is Handi.

Years
hello there!

IGN: Maou

I deposited a female Swirlix at lv. 14 for a shiny regirock please!
and if can be entered for the lottery thatd be great :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2017
Hello! I'm interested in a phione. Could I please deposit the Pokemon once I'm home as I'm not home at the moment and update this post?

Edit:
Put in a level 17 zigzagoon that is male.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Years
I would love a copy of the shiny regirock and to be entered in the lottery :) i am at work currently but will edit my post when i am home and can put something in the GTS! Thank you in advance :)

Years
Deposited a Zigzagoon level 2 female for your phione. Is it possible for me to enter the lottery and ask for a shiny? Thanks :)
Sent!

deposited a wurmple level 2 male for phione.
can you name it Enma.. thanks.
and uhh i wanna join the lottery

Sent!
Deposited a honedge lvl 1 female for a phione plz
Thanks,
I'd love to join the lottery and get a shiny please!
Ign is Handi.

think it got sniped o.O
hello there!

IGN: Maou

I deposited a female Swirlix at lv. 14 for a shiny regirock please!
and if can be entered for the lottery thatd be great :)
Sent!
Hello! I'm interested in a phione. Could I please deposit the Pokemon once I'm home as I'm not home at the moment and update this post?

Edit:
Put in a level 17 zigzagoon that is male.
Thank you!
sent!
My Pokemon was sniped I put

Dunsparce Male asked for regirock
sent!
I'm in advanced placement.... so I don't think so lol

ahaha. why do u have school so early? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back