• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
  • xXkillaXx said:
    I made a random Pokemon comic(my first 1 to be exact):
    8c7c575d.png

Credits:Spriters Resource
    Shylocke
    Mini
    Flygons Sprite Mall

Ugh. the effects are sucky and u still have the blue backround. its too big. The resize of the square is pathetic and the sprites are just BAD recolours. and di u look in the corner?

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • _Mighty Mawile_ said:
    ok thankies...but where do i put them all 2gether and how? ^-^;

Open MS Paint. Put the sprite you need on the background you want.
    If youre making a comic u'll need a template and sqaures to put yoour pictures in. Make a sqaure using the tool and shave off any extra stuff. Does that help?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Mighty Mawile...I can't help you...but i came here to say Read Pokemon Manga! Who here has?

(Link is in my Sig)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Patamon_Master said:
    kk thx so much mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck making your Comic! Also read lots of the other comics on this forum, as they might show you a thing or two about 'Sprite-comicing'! Also if you need help, there are lots of people you can ask by PM...Me, Matt Silver, TPH, Flaming Quilava, Decepticon, Charchic, Houndoom1, Kyogre Trainer...and so on...Tell me if there is anyone i missed!

Good Luck all newcomers!

Patamon_Master

thx 2 me 4 my avatar!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2006
    kk i got it handled i made me first episode i just have to host it by getting 15 posts(NO!!!!!!!!!)

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Latias Tamer said:
    I have an idea..What if we put all our idea's for comics together nd make a comic with each others idea's???

I like the Idea! But how would it work like we make a thread with all our comics into one thread or something?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    You could do a Joint Comic? Two adventures following the same story?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back