• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cloners

RAZORWIND590

master trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    i need my shiny scizzor and shiny kricketune cloned please u know how it works i just want 2 for me
    also i need collateral

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    the only method i know is the gts method put your guy in deposit ask for lvl 100 dialga(becasue you cant trade legends on gts anymore) and count the little clock in the corner: one revolution equals a "minute" and one movment equals a "second". count how many minutes and seconds(keep withdrawing and depositing him for practice) once you have the number do it again and turn it of ONE second before the "magic number" also set your Ds in one spot because if it move even a centimeter it may affect the "magic number"

EDIT...............
    I hope this has helped you on your diabolical quest of cloning, you mad scientist you.^_____^

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
  • the only method i know is the gts method put your guy in deposit ask for lvl 100 dialga(becasue you cant trade legends on gts anymore) and count the little clock in the corner: one revolution equals a "minute" and one movment equals a "second". count how many minutes and seconds(keep withdrawing and depositing him for practice) once you have the number do it again and turn it of ONE second before the "magic number" also set your Ds in one spot because if it move even a centimeter it may affect the "magic number"

EDIT...............
    I hope this has helped you on your diabolical quest of cloning, you mad scientist you.^_____^

I traded a Dialga today trough the GTS...

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    ic.......then you could always trade them to someone that can(make sure ther are trustworthy) i only sussessfully cloned twice(palkia and camurupt) and screwed up once and one of my palkia was traded off for a lvl 100 dailga(jap but that was before the got rid of legend trades on gts.

Edit.........
    Really?!?!?!?! i thought they got rid of those like a week ago, were your sherching for one or was it your. if it was yours what did you get????

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2007
    The best way to make sure you're pokemon are not going to be traded is by requesting a Lv. 9 and under Mew.

or like a lvl 9 and under charizard or torterra because the only way for that to happen is if some hacks the game and set the evoluthoinary levels down.

Back