• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lost Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
This looks neat, but I didn't see what base game it's for. What is it?

Good luck on it!
It looks like you've mistaken this place for the ROM Hacking section. We don't hack ROMs here; we make our own games from scratch. No prerequisites.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
It looks like you've mistaken this place for the ROM Hacking section. We don't hack ROMs here; we make our own games from scratch. No prerequisites.

Kinda. I followed a link in the signature of someone, to here.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
how do I download it?
if you can not do when they finish or when download is available

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
If it were available to download, this thread would have the category [Demo] or [Completed]. It has neither.

As I'm sure you remember from when you read the rules, it is against the rules to ask about a release date.

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
Years
This is what I'm implement lately :D
YfjidjE.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2016
This game looks beautiful and has a great story with an awesome design to the characters and fakemon. One of the fan-games I would play once it's out. Hopefully a demo comes soon!

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
Years
Hi guys, Its been a while :D... I'm here to say im focusing on the project since I finally got spare time from school cuz it is summer time :D. I'm currently remaking some character sprites, since they are really outdated, like Kobi, Aero in battle sprite,... for example. And I'm really sorry for my delay and everything... But this time, I need your help to make the project go faster... T.T... Please, if anyone can help me, I would be very very appreciated =w=... Thank you for supporting my game guys ^^. That means alot to me.
kDNgSs5.png

BOwtO9M.gif
QXHCF8a.gif

*Bonus* Kobi's swimsuit also got a few tweaks with new sprite and surfing animation sprite (swimming):
QIuKNxv.gif

Years
Hi guys, Its been a while :D... I'm here to say im focusing on the project since I finally got spare time from school cuz it is summer time :D. I'm currently remaking some character sprites, since they are really outdated, like Kobi, Aero in battle sprite,... for example. And I'm really sorry for my delay and everything... But this time, I need your help to make the project go faster... T.T... Please, if anyone can help me, I would be very very appreciated =w=... Thank you for supporting my game guys ^^. That means alot to me.
kDNgSs5.png

BOwtO9M.gif
QXHCF8a.gif

*Bonus* Kobi's swimsuit also got a few tweaks with new sprite and surfing animation sprite (swimming):
QIuKNxv.gif

Awesome change on the female sprite I like how now how the ponytail moves looks like more smooth unlike the old one. The swimming animation looks nice however seeing that Pokemon walk on top of the water looks weird. And the Fakemon looks pretty nice I confused it for Oshawott at first unless that is actually a Oshawott >.< my vision.

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
Years
Not only the Overworld got update but also in battle sprite :D. I must say that i got a lot of improve in pixel art lately :D
tMaxhFj.jpg

Sorry guys for the bad quality. :D

Aljen

The Lost Boy...
Years
Thank you :D. Venom12 just agreed to help me with the game in scripting so I guess everything will be even better when he is here now :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back