• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen where to get?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2017
    Hi,
    I have checked places like Amazon and Ebay and could only see (what I presume) fakes or copies on there. The ones which are probably legit are extremely steep in price. Is there anywhere that actually manufactures these games brand new anymore?

Thanks in advance!

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • Hi,
    I have checked places like Amazon and Ebay and could only see (what I presume) fakes or copies on there. The ones which are probably legit are extremely steep in price. Is there anywhere that actually manufactures these games brand new anymore?

Thanks in advance!

yes, there are places that manufacture brand new games, but they're fakes....

there is no where that officially makes these games anymore (they are 13/12/11 years old after all). unfortunately if you want a legit game you'll have to be prepared to pay a lot for it (even unboxed games), hope this answers your question :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2017
    Damn.
    Will just have to hope they at least re-release gold and silver in the e-shop as with RYB.

Back