• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Afternoon from Down Under

Hello my fellow Pokémon fanatics!
I am Hunter from down under, long time Pokémon fan, short time member!

Here is a little about myself:
  • I have played gen I though to V more times then I can remember
  • I have hundreds of old Pokémon cards which I collected and have absolutely no idea how you play with them :/
  • I wish that the text changed when you redid the Elite Four after you have defeated it once
  • I like to think I would be a cool trainer if I was a NPC in the game
  • My favourite Pokémon moment was coming up against Lance for the first time
  • I find Lance using his Dragonites to assault people the most realistic moment in all games
  • My favourite generation is II, can't beat that double map!
Yours Sincerely,
-Hunter-

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Good morning! How are you today; welcome to the forums! Aha yeah, I love going back to the previous Gens myself, though Gen 6 is always fun to play too. I hope they'll announce a new pokemon game soon! And yeah, i'd be great if we could play as the NPCs sometime, but hopefully that'll be later~

Perhaps you'll like exploring the specific pokemon boards, as well as the variety of misc. pokemon boards here like Pokemon Trivia and maybe Pokemon General, but don't be shy to check out the other misc boards here like The Treehouse section! Still though, have a nice stay, and I hope to see you again. <33 Lemme know if you need any assistance!

Good morning! How are you today; welcome to the forums! Aha yeah, I love going back to the previous Gens myself, though Gen 6 is always fun to play too. I hope they'll announce a new pokemon game soon! And yeah, i'd be great if we could play as the NPCs sometime, but hopefully that'll be later~

Perhaps you'll like exploring the specific pokemon boards, as well as the variety of misc. pokemon boards here like Pokemon Trivia and maybe Pokemon General, but don't be shy to check out the other misc boards here like The Treehouse section! Still though, have a nice stay, and I hope to see you again. <33 Lemme know if you need any assistance!
    Hello Dragon,
    Thankyou for the advice and the offer of assistance, I appreciate it very much.

Yours,
    -Hunter-

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Yay for someone else who collected Pokémon cards without knowing how to actually play the TCG. Heh. Surely it can't be that hard, riiiight?

Gen 2 truly was something special, though! What did you think of the HG/SS remakes?

Welcome to PC, anyway!

Years
  • Welcome to the community, Hunter! We're glad having you. :3

lool same here, I have all of my old Pokemon cards still sitting around in a box. Don't want to get rid of them since they're precious memories to me and are also quite nice to look at because of the (usually) great art. How long have you been playing Pokemon? Lots to chat about here and the members are lovely so I do hope you'll have a good time getting involved!

Years
  • Hey Hunter! Welcome to PC!

Since you've played Pokemon many times, which one has been your least favorite? I personally loved Pokemon Black despite the hate towards it, but I found Pokemon X/Y to be disappointing and over hyped. Have you played gen 6 yet?

Lol just like you, I also have a lot of Pokemon cards without a clue in the world as to how you play the game. I usually just did turn-by-turn matches with my brothers and assumed that was the gist of how you played it. :P

Anyways it's been great meeting you and I hope you have a great time here!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Hunter! I also had a collection of pokémon cards when I was younger and nothing to do with them. I don't even think I could use my cards as a functional deck but I remember that I have a holographic Hitmonchan so that's cool, I guess. It's pretty much the only valuable thing I have though. I do like Gen 2 a lot but I prefer HG/SS because I like the DS style for pokémon a lot, especially Gen 5.

Anyways, I hope you have a good time. Just PM/VM me if you want someone to talk to. =3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hello hunter and welcome to pc! i use to collect pokemon cards all the time! i have three binders full of pokemon cards. i never learned how to play the trading card game either. you should check out the general pokemon section to chat about previous generations of pokemon. let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm!

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
  • Hey hunter, great to meet another Aussie, they're few and far between on here. With such. Rich Pokemon history, what do you find yourself doing most? Battling, trading, collecting? Or a combination? Would be great to hear back from ya

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Hunter! Always great to meet someone else from Australia (: If you're from Melbourne, we can be friends. If you're from Sydney, I'll have to think about it. ;)

Hahaha I'm completely the same - I have heaps of TCG cards from when I was a kid but have never understood how to play with them. I do like the art though haha. And yessss, Gen II will forever be the best gen :3

I have a feeling you're going to feel right at home here. If you ever want to talk, feel free to shoot me a message. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • Welcome Hunter. I really like gen 2 too , It is my favorite gen of all time! You can go to the TCG section to make decks and such things. I'm looking forward to see you around.

Back