• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Weather Generation

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    Ugh...RTP textbox....plz change it lol...i h8 RTP so much its not even funny...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • MetaMew said:
    I also made a cheap screen to show what it would be like to play as a main character. Once again, it's not the real thing, it's just a cheap screen.
    That was a test screen, to show what the main character would look like ingame.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • You're using Pokemon Online, right Metamew?

That's why no programming can be done if it still is. Engine ain't done.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    mattgcn said:
    You're using Pokemon Online, right Metamew?

That's why no programming can be done if it still is. Engine ain't done.

Yea sar! I'm still waiting though and hopefully, we could pull out some screenshots to show that we're serious about this. I know it isn't convincing enough to show info and barely any pics but work with us and it'll happen.

EDIT: May bad, thanks for telling me. I always spell phoenix incorrectly. And btw, I edited it.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I know you're serious about this, I've seen some of the stuff you've done already.

BTW, you butchered my username in your Friends List ;)

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • Well, the screen is the the size of a VBA screen, doubled, so we can put together maps, then put them in the screen (I could even find a window of a previous Online test) to "test" screenshots. Not sure what the text box would be like.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Dude, this game looks awesome, good work!

Back