• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I was going to post right now, but my dad deciding we're going to the movies early sooo... I'll post when I get home. Hopefully. If my brother is on the desktop when I get back I'll kill him -_-

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hah, that's fair :P Equi, I and Imagi are having a break for today, because of the three-post rule, so take it slow and just post when you get back. Gives the other Army pokemon some more time to get back as well.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
@Grayscale: Haha, no, I don't mind Number getting the crap blasted out of her. She kinda deserves it for being a smartass xD

Though, I am kind of concerned about the army as of now, especially since they kind of need their human commander to give them orders and he's "absent". Unless Number were to decide on casting him out of the army, but that's not practical! Lol.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, I think Gray will keep controlling him and Deoxys (Whenever neccesary), until Four returns... but I'm not sure.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, he said he had some tests that needed doing, which stressed him out, but that's about five days ago now... I honestly have no clue where he's gone to.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Yeah. A while ago i saw him on the list too. Either he's working hard to do something/make a thread or participate in one. I'm gonna just stop trying to attack people for a while. I'm thinking of just making my character go crazy whenever a Sinnoh Lake Trio pokemon is nearby. (They are "influencing" Neco's emotions XD) I'm gonna try to post and just come to the plant and get knocked, out, ext.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Mk, I'll post something as Benny since I have more to write about on his part now. Maybe I'll get to Deoxys later as well.

@Grayscale: Haha, no, I don't mind Number getting the crap blasted out of her. She kinda deserves it for being a smartass xD

This made me laugh louder than it should have.

EDIT: GJ breaking into an organized scene, Shadow. :) Because of course you asked if and explained you were going to the Power Plant in the first place.

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Yeah I guess you could just ignore it...Maybe I should delete it... idk. Or you could just have not seen or heard me and I just fainted from lack of air.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, I think the 'not seeing you' sounds alot more likely if I'm honest. It's really smokey in there, and Alistair is... well, not really able to hear anything.

But, if my plans goes well, someone needs to be around to make sure Alistair's alright :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
And that, was the end of Alistair as we knew him. Being electrocuted to death while singing Cuban Pete.

R.I.P. ;_;

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
The bolt is probably just going to electrocute him shortly, and then the extreme pressure in the bolt will fling him backwards. This is gonna hurt Axel like hell as well :P

Back