• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Found Holo Pokemon Snap Cards (w/photo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2015
    Stumbled across Pokemon Snap Cards, all holo. Not sure if looking to sell as im a bit of a collector, with a vast collection but never knew I had these.
    Are they particularly rare? I've done a bit of research but can't seem to come to a conclusion. Was Hoping you guys could help!

EDIT** - realised that they arent as described in the title. Any ideas as to what they are?

View attachment 74515

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Unfortunately, Japanese cards don't sell for much unless they're hard-to-find promos. I've seen several of these on eBay for as low as $0.99 in near-mint condition, sometimes even less in bulk. Just looking them up quickly, these are the kind of prices I'm seeing for the non-graded Japanese cards:

Gengar (Fossil) - $4
    Misty's Golduck (Gym Challenge) - $2
    Poliwrath (Base Set) - $5
    Zapdos (Base Set) - $5 (the one you have looks a bit beat up, so don't expect this much from it)
    Azumarill (Neo Genesis) - $2
    Lt. Surge's Raichu (Gym Challenge) - $4
    Kabutops (Fossil) - $2
    Feraligatr (Neo Genesis) - $3

Years
  • You got your prices, but please direct all future pricing requests to the How Much Is This Worth? Thread, which can be found here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=274173

Found Holo Pokemon Snap Cards (w/photo)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back