• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon emerald hack that ive been working on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2015
    Hey back when pokemon sapphire ruby and emerald hacking was sort of new i started makeing a hack of pokemon emerald. i stopped working on it for a long time and decided to continue development on it recently, i asked for help on GBA temp fourms and reciced some help, but was also refered to here by a member who sied some members of gba fourms condem peaple who hack pokemon, saying i would get better information here. i asked on the other fourm how to increase my ROM size as i noticed i was running out of room. Thanks to help i was able to double my ROM size so dont have to worry about corrupting my ROM for a while.

that fixed serveral Bugs i was combating, now i have a new bug, i made a mod to route 111 and it sortof works, however it meany times somehow reverts to its original form, movement permissionas, as well as tiles itself. it seems to mostly occure when i enter the "Winstrate" family home, i cant figure out why, it has done this before i increased the ROM size. i figured it was a need to start a new game issue but i still experienced the bug on the new save, i checked warps within the winstrate house but it leads to the map its suppose to lead, not a clone. hopefully i can get some good answers here.

Years
  • This isn't the subforum to ask this question, as this is for discussion about the official games and not about any romhacks related to them.

However...we do have the ROM Hacking Hub forum, which might have the answer you're looking for - or if not, you can always try to post it there and see what you get. :]

:furretlock:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back