• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Edit A Waiting Thread

Years
  • In different forum sections, (such as hacks and challenges), you are able to upload a thread. However, you have to wait for moderator approval, which I don't mind at all, but I do wish there was a way I could fix my waiting thread before it does or doesn't get approved, rather than re-uploading the same thread with grammar fixes or other updates.

I feel as if I'm burdening the moderator by uploading the thread more than once when an update or fix happens before it gets approved. I don't want to be that guy who keeps fixing errors with his thread while it is waiting just to re-upload it.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • The best way to deal with this is to actually check your thread completely before posting it.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • If it's small things like spelling and grammar errors then I'm confident the moderator responsible for approving the thread will overlook nuances like those, especially if the thread meets the standards of approval. You can always edit those minor details out after it's approved. If it was rejected then there was a bigger problem with what you sent in than spelling and grammar.

Last edited:
    Back