• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellos from me and morph!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2014
    HI there! im new to this forum, (obviously)

This place seems nice, so i thought id give it a go. Ive played pokemon since crystal came out, and ive enjoyed it ever since. Im playing X and Y right now! My favorite pokemon is ditto. I have one called morph.

Oh, and NEVER insult dittos around me. I refuse to hear anything against those little pink piles of awesomeness.

Years
  • I saw you around the X/Y section if I recall correctly, but hey welcome to PC Vulkan!

You made a great decision to join, and yup PC is a friendly place indeed because you'll be surprised how nice the majority of the memberbase are. Now you may be seeing pink usernames today, but it's all part of PC's celebration of Valentine's Day so yeah you'll only see a pink name for today, my name is usually green but I'm enjoying the temporary pink I guess. PC is very diverse so I'm sure you can stick around and become an active member here and maybe make some new friends.

Enjoy your stay Vulkan, and if you need help you can always contact a staff member in the bold names because they do love to help the members in general, it's part of their job. Well, have fun at PC and take care!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hehe, I quite enjoy Dittos myself; I used to use em' a lot on Pokémon R/B/Y as a kid, because I loved the way that they transformed to my opponents! Ah, but hi there, vulkan! Great to meet you today, and welcome to PC!~ <3

X&Y are definitely great pokemon games, and I'm even still playing them right now! It's also really popular with a lot of members here so if you'd like, you can check out the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y board so you can talk about the games with other members! Aw, but who can forget the other pokemon games too; I used to loooove playing Pokémon Crystal, and I even tried to spend hours exploring the game to find hidden stuff and whatnot! It was tons of fun. <3

Have a great stay, and as said before, feel free to contact anyone of us anytime you have a question! Feel free to send me a message or a friend request too, cause I love meeting new buddies. :3

Be seeing you and have a great day! C:

Years
  • Oh nah Dittos are way cute. I love any Pokemon that's pink even if it is just a little blob so I can't ever say bad things about Ditto. Actually do want a shiny one sometime in the future, too! Hopefully that won't be too far away..

Welcome to PC, vulkan! :) Hopefully your love for Ditto means you're enjoying your valentine's pink username color, heh. There is a lot to do here on PokeCommunity and our wonderful Hikamaru and Aura Blackquill have dropped off some great suggestions so be sure to check 'em out. Perhaps join some clubs, try out Pokemon or non-Pokemon forum games, discuss your favorite games, and so on. Plenty to do!

See you around be sure to stick with us for a long while to come. Now that you've posted an intro you're pretty much obliged to. Contact one of the staff if you need anything! Once the holiday comes to a close we'll be the blue, orange, and red named members once again. Easy to spot!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 5NlK2xN.gif

Ditto is amazing! How could anyone like... not like Ditto? xD

Welcome, btw!~ I'm also playing XY as well. How far along are you in the game? I have a Japanese Ditto I got from trade and it's the best Ditto out there. Gotta give some credit. :D

I'm fairly sure you might find other Ditto fans here, as you did find a few in this thread! So there's no need to be worried about anyone that hates the Pokemon because that's going to be a rarity. :P In the meantime, why not jump inside the Pokemon XY section? It's a wonderful section that's filled with awesome discussion topics as well as the ability to share your FC. There's so much to do with your game in hand. Explore what PC has to offer and you'll be quite amazed. <3

See ya around, yeah? I hope you stick around. Have fun!~

Back