• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New fic (as promised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Okay, I'm currently in the developing stages for the first volume of my new fanfic title Black & White (points to signature). As many as you know, I am the creator of Poke' Special Manga: DP and Elite Academy. Each of those projects have been put on hiatus and I'm not sure if I will complete them. I may pick up Elite Academy, but I'd have to have the motivation. As far as DP, I doubt I continue it because I've lost many of my good thoughts mentally and physically (new computer). However, as promised, I'm working on a PSM: DP-esque fanfic, simply titled Black & White. At first I thought about titling it Poke Special Manga Black & White, but I decided to drop the "PSM" part because I feel that I shouldn't claim that title that belongs to the Pokemon Co. With all that being said, I'm currently reading through Black & White's walkthrough and learning as much about the plot as I can before I can novelize it with my own twists on it. I shall be fully done with it sometime in December or January so be on the look out for it!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
That's nice and all, but...there wouldn't be much here for one to comment on - it's not exactly a fic preview or the such, just mentioning that you're making another story. And after all, announcing a new fic is what the fanfic announcement thread is for too.

Hence, going to close as I don't see any real discussion coming from this piece of advertising. =p At any rate, good luck with your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back