• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

animal family

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    if you were raised by animals what kind of animal would you want to raise you???

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I figured "just say the first animal that FEELS RIGHT" and oddly, that's... a lion. I guess the idea of being raised by lions would be nice? I'm sure they have good sorta family protective instincts and so I'd be safe and raised well?

...is this a test and have I just proven myself to be the king of fruitcakes?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I would be raised by gorillas because I would gain their great strength. Either that or sharks.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • I would say wolves. They hunt as a group. They are very smart and cunning (hunting). I would be protected very well as an infant. I could learn to live off the land. Oh, and wolves are my favorite animal.

I would still prefer to be raised by a human.

Sirfetch’d

Spider monkeys! And only because they are the cutest things ever <3 Although I really wouldn't want to be raised by any animals tbh lmao

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I'd say E coli, but that's not an animal. Probably turtles. They live a swell life.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Penguins. A bunch of cute little birds flocking around in groups? Yes, please! Even if I had to live in a cold climate, I would still be happy to be raised by penguins.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • A WOLF BECAUSE THEY ARE MY SPIRIT ANIMAL AND I AM ACTUALLY MOGELY FROM THE JUNGLE BOOK

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Cheetahs! When I was a child, cheetahs were my favorite animal, because I thought they were super cool. Maybe I can learn to run faster, too. I'd own everyone in track haha

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Weasels - (and not just because they are my favorite animals) they are smart, cute, brave. They way they hunt is awesome and usually do very well living together. To be honest, I'd rather be born as one instead of raised by them.

Years
  • Maybe a bear. Because we could eat lots of berries, play in the river, and nothing would ever try to mess with us. lol

I have pictures of me being with my aunt's cat everytime she babysat me. My family always jokes that the cat raised me.

mrpopo1701

Josh Varela
    Years
  • I would probably be raised by a turtle too, turtles are awesome and not may predictors mess with turtles. Also they are cute.

Years
  • a barn animal 8D A sheep, probably. I'd fit right in because sheep. Weasels are pretty darn adorable too but they're so rambunctious and playful which is the total opposite of how I am in real life so it wouldn't fit.

Years
  • Honestly never thought about something like that before, haha! I guess I'd like to be raised by apes, because they're close to our level of intelligence and physical ability, and it would be fun to jump from tree to tree and all that jazz o:

Back