• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
  • Please don't rush me. I don't like being rush. I hate being rush. I'll release the first beta when I believe it's ready. Why don't I just release it? Because I don't want to get emails, pm or spam on the thread about "err... Too short!! Heeeerpp!! Too glitchy... Or Deeeerrrppp! Not good enough!!"

Furthermore, do not rush me to go faster. I'm doing the best I could. I have University, 2 jobs, friends, boyfriend, Uni's club's commitment and University's accomplishment program's commitment, and also volunteer as a teacher's aide in Primary School. I'm only managing to even find time to do some update here and there with Red and Green Chapter. It's really easy to just give up the entire hacking thing, and focus on other stuff but that wouldn't be fair to you or any other people who started my playing my hack. However, it's also not fair for people to rush me, and expects me to abandon my other commitment for their entertainment.
    I am sorry for that
    I din't mean to Rush

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hahahaha thats So funny i cant stop laughing xD ohohoho
    Right...

I checked the new screenshot wonder what are 2 grunts, green, the guy with glasses and a rattata doing in that house xD

I don't want to spoil :). Just wait lol?

Pokémon Trainer 188

I am really looking forward to a Download, I loved your last hack

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    Do you have anyi idea of what the last version will be for red's adventure? I just want to know to see when it will be completed and when to await green's chapter.

Years
  • Do you have anyi idea of what the last version will be for red's adventure? I just want to know to see when it will be completed and when to await green's chapter.

If the orange chapters are near the size of main chapters we could have 6-7 more betas for Red or less if Rockmanmegaman releases a beta with many chapters

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I'm jsut going to release the first beta after finishing Viridian Peril Chapter. I'm going to be even more busy for the next few weeks. In addition, this way people can give me advice, criticism or suggestion in making Green Chapter more appealing after testing Beta 1.

adipasa

Amateur Hacker
    Years
  • Okay, I'm jsut going to release the first beta after finishing Viridian Peril Chapter. I'm going to be even more busy for the next few weeks. In addition, this way people can give me advice, criticism or suggestion in making Green Chapter more appealing after testing Beta 1.
    You should really focus in this one, or you should focus in this one after you release a new beta of Pokemon Adventure Red :)

Years
  • Great News in my opinion the beta is big enough with 14 playable chapters which is way bigger than reds first beta and you are a more experienced hacker now so the hack should be great and the beta will get this hack attention and players will test for bugs etc

Ill keep visiting here until i see a link xD

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    You should really focus in this one, or you should focus in this one after you release a new beta of Pokemon Adventure Red :)

Lol, yeah, I'm focusing on this one. Just that I think I'll release Beta 1 earlier because I'll be really busy for the next few weeks. Like last year was easy ebcause I got so many breaks but this semester, I'm basically working 7 days so yeah lol.

Great News in my opinion the beta is big enough with 14 playable chapters which is way bigger than reds first beta and you are a more experienced hacker now so the hack should be great and the beta will get this hack attention and players will test for bugs etc

Ill keep visiting here until i see a link xD

Hopefully :/ it can live up to Red Chapter. If not, I'll just fix it for Beat 2 with the player's suggestion and stuff.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I think I'd be great, Beta 1 of green Chapter will be a mature hack from start and i'd also be hoping that you get more breaks to get some rest!

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Yeah take your time with the hacks your doing ^ _ ^ you definitely don't want to over work yourself, or too the point of exhaustion. I give you and any other hacker out there, mad props for doing these things.

As I can see why it can become somewhat stressful. Making sure that everything is in order and making sure that map movements are appropriate. As I just started on hacking myself [though I am taking a safer route, by just reediting the towns and routes lol]

So yeah work on the hack, whenever you find the chance and have the time. No need to rush things or else it might become a bit disorganize X D I am sure that you will definitely meet up to Chapter Red's level and even beyond it. As you are adding your own original story into Chapter Green, that it will still feel like the manga. But at the same time your own story as well : D

ONE thing you should definitely note, when you make Chapter Green and probably Chapter Blue. Is that whenever you reach too that one point, where the other characters greet? You should do it how Sonic Adventure 1 did it, by how things happen too their point of view from the other characters view.

Like example. When your playing Tails, and every time you encounter Eggman. Eggman sounds a lot more menacing too Tails, then it does too Sonic X D

So yeah I hope that idea will inspire you, to make Green own interpretation how things went to her point of view. Than Red's and Blue's lol. Of course this is just a suggestion X D

Rago

Hack Seacher,maybe Hack Tester
    Years
  • Sorry for that what i say... Anyway good luck foor the two hacks and for your Semester. I love your hacks Rockmanmegaman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back