• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Seiyaryu appeares!

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Uhm, hey people of the Pokecommunity! I'm Seiyaryu, I'm 19 years old and I'm from the UK :)

I'm a huge Yu-gi-oh fan as much as I love Pokemon, and my favourite Pokemon is Absol!

So yeah, I guess that's all I can say about myself really :P excited to chat with y'all!

Seiyaryu

Years
  • Hey Seiyaryu! Welcome to PC! This is a great community and you should have a blast here!!! :)

I might as well start off by saying Absol is a killer Pokemon. It's such a great Pokemon to have and I really like it's design a lot. I guess the fact that it can Mega Evolve makes it just a bit better haha. Do you have any gen 6 games if you don't mind me asking?

Also since you're from the UK do you happen to like Doctor Who? I'm a huge fan of it, although the long waits for a new season always kill me. :P

Anyways it's been nice meeting you and if you want to friend me or if you just want to chat feel free to send me a VM!

Years
  • Welcome aboard Seiyaryu! As mentioned, we're a great forum and you'll love it!

Absol is a fan favorite of many, so no surprise you're one of those who loves it, and its Mega does look really beautiful as well. Not much else we know about you at this moment, so don't hesitate to tell us more about yourself. It'd be great to hear what your interests are and such so we can recommend sections you might be interested in.

I hope to see more of you around the forums, and if you want someone to talk to I'm happy to accept a visitor message from you anytime! See you around soon, and enjoy your time at PC.

Years
  • YGO was my life as a kid. x'D; I never really played the TCG but the anime was my life, it was so good. Also Eternal Duelist's Soul for the GBA was one of the most addicting games ever and I miss it so much. It's good to have you here and big welcome, Seiyaryu! Excited to have you aboard just as you're excited to be here so sit back, post around, and enjoy. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :) sorry about the typos, my only internet is on my phone and I'm sure you all know how no autocorrect can be a pain :P I haven't played any of the games past gen 3 actually, but I've been thinking of buying a 3DS, all the games and catching up when I've saved enough so I'm sure that will give me plenty of reason to post here! It was nice "meeting" you all and I hope to chat with you in the future :)

Back