• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"boss" help

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
  • Right now, N's Sigiliph is being a pain in the you-know-where! I dont know what Pkmn to go get/train! My team:
    1)Sawk lv.25
    - Karate Chop
    - Focus energy
    - Low sweep
    - Double kick
    2)Sandile lv.19
    - Torment
    - Sand tomb
    - Mud slap
    - Assurance
    3)Darumaka lv.22
    - Incinerate
    - Uproar
    - Fire punch
    - Fire fang
    4)Snivy lv.16
    - Tackle
    - Leaf tornado
    - Vine whip
    - Wrap
    5)Panpour lv.14
    - Cut
    - Fury swipes
    - Lick
    - Water gun
    6)Purrloin lv.14
    - Scratch
    - Fury swipes
    - Assist
    - Sand attack

PLEEZ HELP MEH!!!!!!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • All I can say here is that you should train Snivy a bit more and evolve it into Servine (so it has a bit of an easier time against Sandile and Scraggy). Train up Panpour too.

At this point of the game, Scraggy or Sandile would be very useful against N's Sigilyph (the latter is especially useful against Elesa as a bonus). Ditch Purrloin for either one of those, since it's not very good in-game. Be sure to train it up!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I know that feeling, I had trouble with his Sigilyph on my first play through.

Sawk can't really deal much damage since it has a weakness to Sigilyph and Fighting moves have a X4 weakness towards Flying & Psychic type Pokemon which, unfortunately is what Sigilyph is. I'd train up Sandile and Purrlion since they have advantage over it both being Dark types.
    Oh and evolve Snivy to Servine, it will make such a difference!

Years
  • I agree with the rest of these guys, get yourself a Sandile and teach it Rock Tomb cos not only will it be super-effective on Sigilyph but it's also helpful against Elesa.

And remember to evolve Snivy to Servine, cos it makes a huge difference.

Back