• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I just started my Pokemon journey!

BazTheProgrammer

Working on a Pokemon ROM hack I hope to release it
Years
  • Hi, my name is Baz Leonard I am a HUGE Pokemon fan and I am currently making a Pokemon ROM hack I decided to come here just for some support and when I'm done post about it here. So, you probably want to know somethings about me so here we go.
    Interesting Facts:
    - I have finished every Pokemon game on DS, 3DS and GBA. (I had to use an emulator for the GBA games)
    - I am thirteen years old and I love to program.
    - I know about a quarter of the Java language and I am currently learning the language used in XSE. (eXtreme Script Editor)
    - I love to play PC games and very rarely Xbox games. (If I do play Xbox I'm playing Assassin's Creed)
    - I also love to play soccer.
    So now that we got that out of the way I just wanted to say "Hi" and meet some of you guys. Oh and before I go any tips or tutorials on XSE scripting would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Baz

Years
  • Welcome to you too Baz! I'm Hikamaru but you can call me Nichole if you wish.

If you're an aspiring hacker, I'm sure you'll probably want to follow Archer's advice and head over to the ROM Hacking section which has a lot that will get all your hacking needs covered. The Beginner's Lounge is a great first step since you can get lots of advice from expert hackers over there, and after that you may want to consider looking in Tools, Tutorials & Resources for all the tools you can use when making your hack. Finally, when you're ready to showcase the project there's the Hacks Studio for that.

Hopefully that's got you covered, and if you are still stuck you can always ask Spherical Ice and Christos (the mods of that section) but I'm sure any staff member would still be happy to help if they can. Good luck with your hack and enjoy your time on the forums!

Years
  • I knew from you username you would be interested in Rom Hacking haha.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Good to have you join us. As the others have said, be sure to check out our very large and active Rom Hacking section of the site. You can find tutorials and tools to help you complete your hack and make new friends along the way! Goodluck with the hack!

If you need anything, just ask! Hope to see you around~

Years
  • Hiya Baz! That really is cool you're learning programming languages, especially at such a young age. Really good call - you'll learn a lot over these next coming years. Welcome to PC!

Good luck hacking and hope you'll have a good time here. :') Don't hesitate to ask the staff or our forum mentors if there's ever anything you need, all right?

Back