• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi <3

deerui

pixie <3
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    Ahh, hello everyone, ; v ;;
    I'm new to these forums and would like to say hello

Last edited:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Hi ! Welcome to the forums ! I hope you have a good time!

Years
  • Well hello there to you, Deerui! Great to see you made the time to introduce yourself, because I'm sure others will want to greet you with open arms too.

So, to start things off why not tell us about yourself? Is there any reason as to why you joined? Are you looking for discussing Pokemnon or just to make new friends? Either approach I'm sure you will enjoy this community to a massive degree, because we're more than just a Pokemon forum. Anyhow, why not consider checking out the Adoption Center and signing up for a mentor to guide you around? You'll not only learn lots but you'll make a potential new friend too.

I think I'll leave you to continue exploring for now, but if you ever want to chat or make a new friend I definitely can't say no to that because it's always fun to have friends here. Have the best of times with us, and do stick around!

Years
  • omg I love your avatar. ;~; Welcome to PC, deerui! Good to have you here. Anything you want to tell us so we can get to know you better? I really do hope you stick around as you seem sweet from the very brief introduction alone, haha. Have a fantastic time!

deerui

pixie <3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    pfft everyone seems so nice <33
    thanks for the reply, everyone c:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hihi! And yeah, you seem adorable; welcome to the forums tonight, and I'm thrilled to have you here! And I definitely would love to get to know you as well. :] And yeah, we, the staff members will be always here for you if you need any assistance!

Take care, and have a good day! ^^ Enjoy your many boards, yes?!

Back