• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai, PokéCommunity! :)

Years
  • Hi! {XD}

My name is Tyler! I'm 17 years old. I've been playing Pokémon games since I was 7 years old. In the last few months, I haven't been committed as I once used to be to Pokémon in general, so that's why I'm here. For the most part, I'm looking into the hacking, WiFi battling, and fan-fiction scene... But if anyone has suggestions as to where there would be any other interesting things to check out here, then be my guest. {:3}

Seeya guys around! Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Hi Tyler! Welcome to The Pokecommuntity. We're glad to have you :)

I've somewhat grown apart from Pokemon myself in the past year as well :/

But it's good to see you're interested in rekindling that interest and already you're looking to branch out to some other sections which is good!

We have a roleplay section here that's got a couple of pretty good Pokemon based RPs as well as a lot of really good non-pokemon ones as well if you'd be interested in something like that.
    Roleplay Corner

Other than that we've got Fan Fiction and Writing over here, all current gen trading and battling stuff is over here, just about everything you need to know about Rom Hacking can be found here.

If you're interested in talking about video games that aren't just Pokemon you should head over to our Video Games forum which always has some fun event going on!

I hope I've helped you out a bit :)

Years
  • Thanks, Sonata. :) Given your current position, I find it must be awkward for you, growing apart from Pokémon as a whole. :/

Again, I appreciate your advice. I'll go check some of that stuff out, thanks! :D

Years
  • Hello Tyler, and it's so nice to have you here with us today!

I was going to show you around the ROM Hacking, Battling & Team Building and Fan Fiction & Writing sections (which seem to be your main interests)... but it seems Sonata covered those, so not much I'll be able to leave here. But aside from that, there's loads of other sections to consider looking around, such as the various Pokemon boards, join some clubs (in the form of two club-based sections) and maybe even chat about all the shenanigans in The Treehouse if you're looking for a break. Do feel free to explore and see what you like, because there's so much to this forum.

Do enjoy your time here and if you ever want to talk, feel free to drop a visitor message my way. I'd be happy to help with what you need if I can, but for now I'll see you around!

Years
  • Ooh hi Tyler! I love your avatar. Soul Eater is one of my favorite series, the animation quality is amazing and I just love the obscure yet attractive art style. Welcome to PC. n~n

You seem like you'd have a lot to involve yourself in. I especially recommend looking around the fanfiction forum, it's a cozy place to settle into and could use a little more activity. Hopefully the community will appeal to you and you'll stick around. :) Have a blast!

Back