• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real What Would Happen?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    They'd probably be widely abused by people and there would be countless in the hands of ****** people. I personally would just want a few as cute pets, but I am also peaceful and loving xoxo

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • The only way this would work if Time restarted and humans started with pokemon side by side to a point our society comes out like the anime but how humans are in real life pokemon would contain too much power and somebody would surely exploit it

peterd1994

pokemonfanforever
    Years
  • if Pokemon were real that would be EPIC!!! id catch myself a bagon and train it and bond with it as ash did with pikachu id also love to have a mudkip as they are cute and i cool Pokemon a world of Pokemon would be a dream come true

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Let me start by saying I'd never go on a ship...I've read Jellicent's Pokedex entries more than enough times to know to stay well away. I'd probably have trouble sleeping, knowing a Ghost type could appear at any time in my bedroom, while it would be cool to have a pet Glameow or something like that.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Let me start by saying I'd never go on a ship...I've read Jellicent's Pokedex entries more than enough times to know to stay well away. I'd probably have trouble sleeping, knowing a Ghost type could appear at any time in my bedroom, while it would be cool to have a pet Glameow or something like that.

Ships? What about places with Chandelures? I don't want my soul devoured and burned for eternity please.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Tbh, the world wouldn't exist anymore since you have the government that would wanna seek total control with Pokemon and they would destroy the world.

Years
  • That would be both awesome and really damn scary. I mean, have you seen the Pokedex entries for some of these creatures? Brr...

I'd get myself an Arcanine though. I mean, a giant fluffy dog? Hell yeahz. Plus, it be the best guard dog ever. Or a Charizard. Come on - you can fly that thing anywhere!

Back