• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Working on a Top 5 video, and I need your help guys!

classicpaul64

PokeTuber
Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    So I'm working on my first Top 5 most popular and unpopular Pokemon video, and am wondering if you guys could be awesome and help me get an idea as to other people's opinions on the subject. They don't have to necessarily be the strongest or weakest Pokemon. Just your ideas as to who is most popular or not popular and maybe a reason or two as to why they earned that spot. Thanks folks! I'll wait a few days before I start working on the video so I can get a good amount of opinions!

Mylabugz

Mylakip
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    Magikarp, Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, Bublasaur. First cause the last two are the first starters, Pikachu is the main pokemon, Magikarp because it's known for being awful, but evolving into something great.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    My mum knows nothing about Pokémon so I'm taking my answer based on the 4 sh knew and I'll add Charizard in with it.

Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Charmander, Squirtle & Charizard. To be fair to her, she mentioned a plant thing and called it Bubaraus. I'm going to go ahead and not count it. At least she got 4 and a bit though.

On topic, I used that as answer because if someone knows nothing about pokemon yet knows a few, they must be pretty popular.

Drazieth

Drazieth the Great
    Years
  • On a site I've recently looked at, these are the most demanded/popular non legendary:
    Ditto
    Charizard
    Eevee
    Scizor
    Gengar

In that order!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    My mother still remembers the Pokemon in Ash's Kanto team. Many grown ups, especially parents do :) Four starters and Pidgeotto above all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Most popular tends to be anything nostalgic, powerful, or something only a 12 year old little boy could love. If we're going for most remembered by fans and people who aren't fans it's going to be the first generation starters + evos and Pikachu. Probably a few other reoccurring Pokemon in the first season of the anime also.

Back