• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Route

Slowpoke
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Hey everyone!
    It has been a while since I have been on here. It sure is crazy to see how much time has gone by since I registered here. Well anyways, I'm here to talk to some new people and hopefully make some good friends along the way.

Years
  • Hey Route! Welcome back! It's nice to see people coming back to PC after so long and I hope you can stay for years to come! Since you joined in 2009, you are elegible to receive a Veterans Emblem if you request one here.

Anyways I hope to see you around and welcome back once again!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome back, Route! You've been away for quite some time, and I'm glad you returned. :3 It's always nice to start anew 'round here, as well as to catch up on the things you may have missed. Feel free to contact a staffer if you are confused with anything you may have. I hope you do stick around at least, and see you around!

Years
  • ! welcome back, Route. 8D Such a pleasant surprise having you around again. Lots has changed since you last logged in but we're still the same awesome PC you know and love (hopefully)! Don't hesitate to ask if you need help, as said, and really hoping this time around you'll be around for longer.

Years
  • My god you have been gone for a long time, around 5 years since you last posted to be specific. Great to have you back around, on that note!

I don't have anything to leave here since our welcoming queen Sheep already covered everything that I could have said myself, but loads has changed yet is still the same PC underneath. Looking at your old posts it appears you were a Game Development section regular back in the day, but maybe your tastes have changed since then?

Anyhow, since everyone else had you covered I'm just going to end this post and best of luck with settling back in with us! I'm always around if you want to talk.

AquaMarine8

One less, one less problem~
    Years
  • Welcome back! I'm new here myself but regardless, I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have so far! Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to talk sometime.~

Back