• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Lost Weedle

Leader Belle's trainer sprite looks nice. It's an odd comparison to the OW though - almost looks like she and the female protag switch hair.

Looking forward to this Regirock event :<.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    2vd1x1j.png
    So I get this error when I patch

Years
  • Lost Weedle

Leader Belle's trainer sprite looks nice. It's an odd comparison to the OW though - almost looks like she and the female protag switch hair.

Looking forward to this Regirock event :<.
    Thanks! That's a valid point, and has been addressed!

2vd1x1j.png
    So I get this error when I patch

Hm, are you sure the patch file isn't open in another folder, or something?

ZjLV2vJ.png
    cZ78Npz.png
    VXQdvLm.png

Have some miscellaneous screenshots!

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • I'm afraid I don't know what to do to help you in that case. Perhaps try creating an individual folder and extracting the downloaded files into that file, away from anything else, and try patching from there?

xIaIFFb.png
    1y5fMQv.png
    5iBQAk0.png

Expect Player and Rival over worlds and designs soon, too!

Redwood looks funny to me... He has a creepy smile topped with his eyes...
    All in all, nice updates XD

Years
  • Lovely updates, as usual! ^^

#totallyhasnothingtodowiththehackoftheyearresults ^_^
    Thanks! And nah, I was already making the sprites before the results were posted.

Redwood looks funny to me... He has a creepy smile topped with his eyes...
    All in all, nice updates XD
    I may revise the sprite in the future, but I think it communicates his awkward demeanour well. Thanks!

Introducing the home of the fourth gym you'll battle, Valoon Town!

13dHopk.png
    Bb4Qv4t.png
    4WA2Jy7.png

You may notice that the old screenshots of Seros Village have the same house as Valoon Town, however that has been changed:

6wT3hSK.png

Years
  • Introducing the home of the fourth gym you'll battle, Valoon Town!

13dHopk.png
    Bb4Qv4t.png
    4WA2Jy7.png

You may notice that the old screenshots of Seros Village have the same house as Valoon Town, however that has been changed:

6wT3hSK.png

In Valoon Town, is someone selling balloons? :P
    Anyway, that pic looks nice. Just like always ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    hi i am new here and i liked your hack and i have an idea about this hack after wining against e4 of first region your mom gives a ticket to a new region and when you reach new region you find new type of evolution mega evolution the prof of new region is friend of prof of old region and he ask you to choose a starter the starter should of kanto or hoenn because only this starters can mega evolve and a new team is trying to control all over world with the use of mega evolved pokemon and you have to stop them from finding mega stones across region this should make this hack long and good

Ocular Stratus

It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.
    Years
  • Spherical! The suspense is killing me, I remember a while back you had said that you put an ETA on the next beta for Feb-Mar and I check this thread daily to see if you have blessed us yet. I can't wait for to start over and see all the tweaks and new additions, which is usually not my thing. By the way is your hack not allowed to be nominated for HoTM because you are a moderator?

6 Days without any action in the thread from oil' Sperical . I smell an update on the horizon.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Is it possible to get a Riolu?
    Riolu are in the game, as some Trainers have them, but currently they cannot be obtained, no.

In Valoon Town, is someone selling balloons? :P
    Anyway, that pic looks nice. Just like always ;)
    Thanks!

hi i am new here and i liked your hack and i have an idea about this hack after wining against e4 of first region your mom gives a ticket to a new region and when you reach new region you find new type of evolution mega evolution the prof of new region is friend of prof of old region and he ask you to choose a starter the starter should of kanto or hoenn because only this starters can mega evolve and a new team is trying to control all over world with the use of mega evolved pokemon and you have to stop them from finding mega stones across region this should make this hack long and good
    Hm, perhaps. I will most likely abstain from including mega-evolution even if a proper way of implementing it is discovered if only because it would require rewriting the story and whatnot. I appreciate your enthusiasm though!

Hi I am here where are the memes?

Anyways great romhack spice, looking forward to seeing more!
    Thanks!

Spherical! The suspense is killing me, I remember a while back you had said that you put an ETA on the next beta for Feb-Mar and I check this thread daily to see if you have blessed us yet. I can't wait for to start over and see all the tweaks and new additions, which is usually not my thing. By the way is your hack not allowed to be nominated for HoTM because you are a moderator?

6 Days without any action in the thread from oil' Sperical . I smell an update on the horizon.
    Thanks! I'm working as hard as I can! Gaia won HotM in June 2014 so it isn't eligible anymore.

45LamuD.png
    8yLMQXz.png
    McidqEI.png

y6baxqY.png
    7awjU9i.png
    3EKu1ZP.png

The fourth Gym, in Valoon Town, has been completed! It's a Bug-type Gym and its leader is Vernon, a kind, nature-loving Bug enthusiast!

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Riolu are in the game, as some Trainers have them, but currently they cannot be obtained, no.

Thanks!

Hm, perhaps. I will most likely abstain from including mega-evolution even if a proper way of implementing it is discovered if only because it would require rewriting the story and whatnot. I appreciate your enthusiasm though!

Thanks!

Thanks! I'm working as hard as I can! Gaia won HotM in June 2014 so it isn't eligible anymore.

45LamuD.png
    8yLMQXz.png
    McidqEI.png

y6baxqY.png
    7awjU9i.png
    3EKu1ZP.png

The fourth Gym, in Valoon Town, has been completed! It's a Bug-type Gym and its leader is Vernon, a kind, nature-loving Bug enthusiast!
    Dude, I'm Lovin The Updates ... Can't Wait to Play the Next Release^_^

Back